WILL YOU ?

Xiao Zhan and Yibo got busy again with their work and a week passed by sooner than expected.

While Xiao Zhan had something going on in his mind all the time. He doesn't know how to put this. But seeing all his friends getting married to the people they love, yet he himself not having any advances in their relationship, he couldn't help being jealous.

He knows that Yibo would not ditch him ever. Maybe he just needs some time before they take the ultimate step? But getting engaged wouldn't be harmful right?

Why should he wait for Yibo to propose either? He is in this relationship too. So he also has some responsibilities. He realised that keeping his thoughts and desires bottled up in himself would take him to nowhere. And he decided he's gonna take the step rather.

However, it was weekend now. His and all his friends' favourite JieJie was going to get married today! He couldn't hold in his excitement as well. Not just a special day for her but it was also going to be a very special day for him too! He had it all planned. His LuJie helped him much.

Zhan excitedly waited for Yibo to get ready, they had some big job to do as well. He and Yibo were going to be the ring holders for the couple today.

Yibo was stunned to see Zhan in the suit. Like how can one look so handsome!? He walked up to where Zhan was waiting for him and hugged his man with so much love.

"Aye! What-"

"You look soo good ZhanZhan! Such a perfect husband material."

Zhan blushed and kissed Yibo softly.

"You too. You look very handsome, hubby!"

"What.. did.. you call me?", Yibo stuttered his ears turning pink, a soft hue of pink running across his cheeks.

"I.. I called you chubby !", Zhan giggled.

"I look chubby?!", Yibo narrowed his eyes at him.

"Not at all! Just so handsome!", Zhan said and tapped Yibo's cheeks.

They left after bickering some more. Reaching the venue, the couple visited Xuan Lu first, who was getting dressed in her beautiful gown. And then they visited Cao Yu Chen and wished him.

Xuan Lu was nervous. It was a grand wedding after all. Her parents were present and finally she was going to marry the love of her life. She knew, Yu Chen was no better. Yibo and Zhan had literally laughed at him when they saw the guy shivering and sweating. But however they managed to calm them down a bit at least.

 But however they managed to calm them down a bit at least