A SWEET REVENGE

"Huh.. I feel so damn tired!", Yibo plonked himself on the sofa after they entered their living room.

"Bo, don't sleep here.. we still need to go to University tomorrow early in the morning and then to work too. Go and get fresh fast!", Zhan commanded and looked into Yibo's luggage.

"Isn't tomorrow a day off??"

"Yes it is.. but did you forget about the assignments we did before the trip? We need to submit them! And then we're free.."

"Is that why Uncle Lee asked us to go in the morning?", Yibo enquired.

"Yup! Here are your pajamas.. now go and shower.. shoo shoo!!", Zhan made a literal gesture of shooing him away. Yibo rolled his eyes and unconsciously gave a blunt reply.

"Okay daddy ~"

"Huh?!", Zhan darted his eyes at Yibo in shock and confusion.

Fuck my mouth! No.. I mean what the fuck did I just say ?!!

"No.. I mean mommy.. no.. baby.. uh no.. father.. yes! Father!  Stop acting like an old nagging father, duh!", Yibo escaped from the situation and ran to the washroom snatching his clothes from Zhan. He brought this upon himself.

Zhan stood in his position in awe. Well his brain worked differently right now.. and he felt like a perverted old man. No, young man. Sorry.

Fuck my mind! What the hell was I thinking!!

Well as mischievous Zhan can be for his Yibo.. soon his mind gets a perfect plan to tease his Bestu, and he grinned rather naughtily. Happily he goes to his own room and freshens up.

Thirty minutes later, Zhan approached Yibo and asked Yibo to come to his room and help him.

"What help do you need?", Yibo sat down on Zhan's bed as he entered his room and looked at the already sitting guy.

"I have a few questions.. help me answer them.", Zhan leaned back on the headrest and smiled innocently.

"It's late already.. you need to sleep.. let's do it tomorrow."

"No! Now!", Zhan whined.

"Ugh.. I can never say no to you.. What is it??"

"What does daddy mean?"

"Ahhh???"

"Tell me please~"

"Da.. da.. daddy means 'father'!"

"Is it that simple?? Then why did you stutter Yibo GeGe~??"

Yibo gulped at Zhan's tone. What was Zhan intending to?

Is he.. is he.. somehow.. flirting??!

Uh.. no way! Perhaps is he..dru.... umm?

"Zhan are you drunk?"

"Huh! Why would I be drunk?! Am I smelling of alcohol? Check your nose!", Zhan said and pinched Yibo's nose.

"I know you're making fun of me Zhan.. I'll leave!", Yibo deadpanned.

"Aiya.. Yibo Gege is angry !~ Ok fine! I won't tease you anymore.. come sleep with me now.", Zhan patted the place beside him on the bed.

Yibo was surprised.

"Wh- what?!"

"I said let's sleep together on my bed! What the hell were you thinking Bo?!!"

"Nothing! I better go back.. you sleep here comfortably.", Yibo said and stood up. No way he was agreeing to this. Nowadays his desires were getting out of control. What if he does something inappropriate knowing how perverted he can be? He shouldn't risk it.