HEAT

When Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan left the beach everyone wondered what just happened.

"What's wrong with them? Why did Yibo act as if he is jealous over his boyfriend?", Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Yeah.. you're right! Huh!", Yubin joined in.

"Ah.. Yubin? How come you said something against Zhan today..? Moreover weren't you the same who pulled Mianmian away like she belongs to you?", Jiyang smirked at him. And Hao Xuan laughed out.. while Yubin remained silent.

"Hahahaha, my Jiji is quite observant.", He complimented and pulled the guy towards him and pecked his cheek making Jiyang blush.

"Eww.. I hate PDAs.. then it was those brats.. that Pig and his 'Bestu' and now it's both of you.", Zhuo Cheng huffed.

"What? What did Zhan and Yibo do?", Xuan asked and Yubin replied, "They were hugging each other at the other street of the market.. like.."

"Like.. they were at the end of the world. I don't understand this sudden change of gestures between them..", Cheng made a face this time.

"A-Cheng, you know how close they are since the beginning.. it's okay if they are hugging.. maybe they had a misunderstanding which they sorted out.. you better limit your judgemental ass.. or else I'll smack you!", Zoey scolded.

"JieJie? What? A-Cheng ?? Since when did you start calling him that way?", Yubin interrupted making Zoey all panicky.

"Uh.. um.. I always called him that way. Ah.. guys don't you think it would have been more fun.. if Lu Jie, Yu Chen Ge and Kuan Ge would accompany us? And.. and.. let's go for dinner!", Zoey smiled awkwardly and walked away hastily to avoid further questions.

"How silly of you Jie.. to think they would come.. Lu Jie and Chen Ge are busy planning their marriage and Kuan Ge is always busy with his studies and researches.", Yubin walked along and the others followed. When they went for dinner, everyone was bickering as usual, except for one. It took some time for the others to realise that one was silent.

"Mianmian what happened?", Yubin asked.

"Nothing.. I was thinking something.. "

"Thinking what?"

"At beach, you guys were talking about Zhan Ge and Yibo Ge.. right?", She asked hopefully.

"Yes.. why?"

"Oh my! Oh my God! OMG!!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"So they really hugged like it was the end of their world!!!!"

"Yeah..", Yubin answered awkwardly.

"And.. Zhan Ge kissed Yibo Ge's nose too..!!!"

"Eww.. shut up.. you make it sound so.. yuck! That was just a peck..", Cheng scrunched his nose at the words.

"And I saw Xuan Ge pecking Jiyang Ge's cheek too..!"

"Uh.. yeah..". Now it was totally awkward everywhere. What is this silly girl ranting about since then?

"My Goodness! How lucky am I !? They all are so cute and adorable!!! I always shipped them! I can't-"

"Mianmian!!", Zhuo Cheng exclaimed.

"You what?!", Yubin asked startled.

"You- ?!", Zoey still confused.

"Don't tell me you are a fujoshi!", Jiyang asked in surprise and Xuan widened his eyes.

"You shipped me with Jiji?", Xuan asked with a soft smile on his face.

"YESS! I'm so so so happy to see you guys are a couple now! Are Yibo Ge and Zhan Ge a couple too?", Mianmian asked with eyes full of curiosity.