TIME FLIES

Wang Yibo woke up to find Zhan hugging him, while he rested his chin on his chest.

Yibo carressed his head and smiled at his tired baby face. Zhan smiled with his eyes closed.

 Zhan smiled with his eyes closed

"ZhanZhan!"

Zhan opened his eyes and smiled happily as he looked at Yibo's face that was so close to his. A smiling face that he wishes to carve in his heart forever.

"Good morning..", he said in his sleepy voice as he snuggled more on Yibo's bare chest.

"Good morning. Are you fine?", Yibo asked and carressed his hair lovingly.

"Yeah.. am totally fine.. see ow-"

Zhan, who tried to sit up, winced as he felt a sting in his butt. Yibo chuckled and sat next to him. Hugging, he said.

"It hurts?"

"Hm.. my back.. and my butt.."

"I'll prepare some pain killer for you, okay? Till then, take some rest.. I'll prepare the breakfast too. Don't worry!"

Yibo said, and stood up to leave but Zhan held him back.

"I need to use the washroom BoBo.."

Yibo smiled and picked him up at once and walked to the washroom.

"Hold me tight..", Zhan mumbled and Yibo tightened his arms around him.

He helped Zhan out and they showered together. Yibo was scolded a few times because of his hands that were going all over Zhan's body, touching him lovingly. However, they ended up making out a few times in the shower too.

He dried himself up and cleaned the bedroom and the mess they made on the bed. After finishing, he wiped Zhan's body with the towel and carried him back to the bed.

Yibo rushed to Zhan's bedroom and looked for the first aid kit. Thankfully, there were pain killers present, and he left with it.

He let Zhan drink the medicine, and then made him lie down to take some rest, when Zhan muttered.

"BoBo.. it's getting addicting.."

"What's getting addicting?"

"The way you hold me..", Zhan smiled.

Yibo who was listening calmly, uttered.

"I'll always be here to hold you, and take care of you!"

Zhan kissed his cheeks immediately and Yibo then went to make their breakfast.

When he came back, he found Zhan trying to study.

"Aye! Why are you pushing yourself? Take some rest."

"No.. we can't, can we? We have exams next month.. I need to study.. and so do you!"

"I know ZhanZhan.. but-"