~ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ~

~ Extras ~
_________________________________________

Five years later

"Yijun! Not there! At the side!"

"Xiaobo! I can't reach there! Help me!"

"Fine, I'll help you!"

"Aye! Ai! No! You're pregnant!"

"Where is Xiaobo!?"

"He's making the cake!"

"BuBu!"

"God! Yijun! I'm here! I'll help you! Drop the lace!"

"Xi Ai, you see that? My hubby is lovely! Juan, you're a saviour!"

"Come down, prick! Let me put that up!"

"Can y'all just keep it down? Dadda and Papa will wake up if you continue like this!"

"Fine.. I'll shut up, Madam!", Yijun came down and bowed in front of her. Xi Ai rolled her eyes.

"Babyyyyy!!!!"

"Oh my God! What the fuck is wrong with you Xiaobo!?"

"Why is the batter not watery enough?! Have I put too much flour?"

"What?! What the fuck? Did you put water in that!?"

"I-"

"Who'll tell that you're the son of the owner of a famous bakery and cafe of this town? Xiaobo! Seriously!"

"Brother, all the best. I can feel you're gonna get scolded."

"Shut up JunJun, help me out!"

"I'm busy helping my husband!"

"But-"

"Shut up! God, y'all give me headache. Do it all over AGAIN.. and DON'T put water in it!"

"Baby, calm down! If you do this, our girl will be cranky when she is born."

"Shut up! And do it! Where's the tea? I need to prepare that!", Xi Ai turned around when her hand slipped and the spoons in her grip fell on the floor with a clang, but they didn't notice it because of the chaos going on within themselves.

They were preparing to surprise their parents on their anniversary. It was around 5 am in the morning. They had to get it done within 8 am, before their dads wake up.

They all were busy bickering when they heard a faint sound of a door opening.

"Guys, hide!", Xi Ai commaded.. and everyone tumbled across the kitchen trying to look for a nice cover.

"Who's there?", It was all croaky, evident the person had woken up from deep sleep.

"Dadda! It's me, Xi Ai!"

"Oh God! Girl! What are you doing in the dark?"

"I.. I.. wanted to have some ice cream. But the spoon fell from my hands.", She made up.