MISSION FAILED

"Yibo are you okay? Why are you taking a shower this early? It's just 7a.m.! Is everything fine?"

Oh Shitt!!

Yibo cursed in his mind. He was really a pervert to not have tamed his inner desire right now, he thought. He quickly cleaned himself up and came out of the washroom.

"I wasn't taking a shower..", he said, ".. but what are you doing this early?"

"I just woke up and saw you were not on the bed and then I heard the sound of water from the washroom and so called you. What's wrong?"

"No.. nothing. I just had an urge to vomit.. so I came in the washro-", Yibo was cut.

"Vomit? An urge to vomit? Oh my God.. Yibo?? Are you preggy-preggy??", Zhan asked seriously.

"No, I don't think so.."

"Wait, What?! Zhan, are you making fun of me?", Yibo glared at him as a sudden realisation hit him. While Zhan laughed like a maniac.

"Hahaha.. no..no.. how can I make fun of a beauty like you..hahaha."

"Zhan! You brat!", Yibo was about to hit Zhan.. but the guy stopped him.

"No.. wait. Don't hit. Let me think. You're.. you're..", Zhan made a gesture of thinking as he imitated his favourite professor who often used to play his own beard while answering the students.

"Stop copying that boring Professor Lan Qiren..", Yibo made a face.

"Shh.. shut up. Let me think."

"Yess! You're the handsome hunk!", Zhan snapped his fingers at Yibo making the latter's ears warm up and smile proudly.

"No.. you deserve better.. you're.. a little puppy.. you smug!", Zhan giggled and pulled his cheeks.

"You really have a death wish, don't you?", Yibo asked unamusedly.

Zhan scrunched his nose and pulled Yibo's cheeks harder and said, "Puppy is too good for you.. you're a lion cub."

"A cub can bite you."

"Try me!", Zhan yelled but when he saw the smirk on Yibo's face, he thought escaping would be better. He was about to run when Yibo pulled him and locked him in his arms. Zhan's breath hitched when his back hit Yibo's firm and wide chest.

"Shall I bite you here?", Yibo whispered huskily placing his face over Zhan's exposed neck. Lips brushing the soft skin there.

Zhan gulped when Yibo breathed on his sensitive skin, making him feel weak at his knees. He was left frozen at his spot anticipating the upcoming event. He gasped when he felt Yibo's teeth grazing his hot skin and threw his head back at the intense sensation. Slowly giving in to it.

Yibo, as if dreaming, couldn't control himself and proceeded. An intoxicating lavender smell enveloped him as if inviting him and pulled him closer to the other guy and his warmth.

How can someone smell so good this early in the morning..

Thinking, he couldn't help but leaned in as his teeth touched Zhan's skin.. willing to ravish it maybe. He stopped immediately when he heard his Bestu gasp.

God.. what was I going to do..

Ashamed of his own deed, Yibo carefully looked at Zhan only to find him shivering with his eyes closed tightly. Yibo felt worried. What has he done to this innocent boy that he seems so frightened now?

"Zhan, did I scare you?"

Zhan was torn out from his trance with the question. What was he even expecting? What was all this numbness and unfamiliar feeling in his body? Why did his body react in such a way everytime Yibo would come this close to him? What was wrong with him?