Alternative Ending

Heres an alternative ending you all have probably wanted. I love the way I ended it but I have many unhappy readers so instead of having to read the second book, here.

*Alexs POV*

When he told me he was leaving we decided to do long distance for the long ten years. Of course I've flown out to visit him and he's spent breaks here but it wasn't the same. I missed him living with me.

He comes through the gate and I see him there, backpack in hand. I leave my mom and run over to him. Once he spots me, he drops the bag. I pick him up and twirl him around.

"Miss me much?" He smiles as I set him down.

"I havent seen you since December, of course I missed you."

He got to miss the cold winter here in Washington. But now its spring.

"Come on, mom has plans for dinner tonight." I smile and link my hand with his.

He grabs his bag and we walk hand in hand to our parents.

"Ethan!" Juliet smiles and hugs her big brother. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too Jules."

Both of our moms hug Ethan before letting him go. We leave the airport and hop in our car to drive to my moms house.

"We're finally together again." I whisper to Ethan, mainly so my mother can't hear.

He gives me a soft smile. I rub my thumb along his as we hold hands.

"Alright. Now don't mind the balloons all over the place, Alexander was a little excited." She rolls her eyes at me.

I blush. I was excited. I finally got to see my boyfriend and have him move back in with me.

"Now, go to your rooms and freshen up. Be ready in an hour." She hurries us away.

****

"Dinner was so good." Ethan sighs dramatically and rubs his stomach.

"You're so dramatic." I roll my eyes.

"Says you, pretty boy."

"Boys. Behave." My mom pitches in.

"I have a better idea." I smile before reaching in my pocket.

I come around the table and get on one knee in front of Ethan, holding up the ring.

"E, the day I met you I felt something different. I no longer hate the world and you've changed me for the better. I was a miserable piece of shit, literally. I was so cruel to you at first. But you got me to open up and become such a great person who looks forward to the next day. I look forward to waking up next to you. To starting a future with you. Will you marry me?"

I hold my breath waiting for a no.

"Yes yes yes!" He jumps up excitedly and pulls me into a tight hug, almost squeezing me to death.

"Don't kill your fiancé." Juliet mumbles.

Ethan lets go of me and lets me put the engagement ring on his finger. He stares at it in amazement.

"I love you." His eyes water.

"I love you too." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Well its time to go. Boys take my car, I can get a ride home from an uber." My mom smiles.

"Actually, I have something to show you guys. You all actually." I look at everyone.

Juliet, Ethan and Ethans mom ride in one car while my mom and I ride in the other. I drive since I'm the one who knows where we're going.

I wanted to give Ethan some time with his family without me there. I'm always around so I figured it's for the better if he has some alone time, for once.

We pull up to a large house, not a mansion, just large.

"Who's house is this Alexander. We are not breaking in. I'm too old for your shenanigans."

"Just, hold on." I mumble.

I park the car in front of the house and get out. I go to the door and stand in front of it, waiting for everyone.

Everyone looks extremely confused.

"Mom, you need a place away from dad. You two clearly aren't doing great. Juliet and my now mother in law, you guys live in a rough part of town and need a place where E's dad can't find you. And E, I want you to live with me. So I bought a house, with money I earned from my job and money mom has given me over time. It's six beds, seven baths. A spare bedroom in case we for some reason have guests. Each bed has their own bath and then a spare downstairs. It's not much but it's something." I finish my speech.

"Aw honey." My mom tears up.

Everyone comes over and hugs me.

"Go park the cars while I get the door unlocked?" I ask.

Both our moms nod and leave Juliet, Ethan and I. I unlock the door and open it up.

"I got our stuff in here, from the apartment. And I bought new bed for Juliet and our moms. We can get everything else tomorrow."

"Thank you. So much." Ethan smiles.

"I also have one last thing I'd like to surprise you with."

"This is so much, Alex." Ethan groans.

"It's the last one, I promise."

I guide him upstairs to our new room. On the bed is some papers. Ethan looks at me before going over a picks them up.

He slowly turns around and looks at me with teary eyes.

"Custody of Astor." He whispers.

I nod. "I won the battle. I proved them unfit. I love my brother but as long as the witch is his wife, they shouldn't have kids. We pick him up tomorrow."

He runs over to me and hugs me.

And thats when I know my life is complete.

***A/N
long overdue ending ya'll wanted. I don't like sappy endings but.. here!***