7

*Chapter seven*

-Ethan's POV-

I look around at the very large mall, people everywhere. Its an unbelievable sight that I've never seen before. Im used to our small town stores. I think the biggest store I've seen is Walmart. But this, this is like Walmart on steroids.

"Pick a store" Alexander says calmly, gesturing towards the stores within the mall.

"Uh.. Apple store first? Your mom said i should get a..." i trail off quietly, unsure if he is actually willing to give me a phone.

"Phone? I suppose." He shoves his hands in his pockets and walks casually over to the apple store. I rush after him quickly, attempting to keep up with his fast pace. He has long legs, i have short legs. This is unfair.

Alexander walks up to the counter and attempts to smile. "iPhone 8. Silver, 256 GB, set up with Verizon.. please"

I look at him, my mouth slightly open with disbelief. Its like he has done this many times. The man at the counter goes to "the back" and grabs the phone. When he comes out he pushes some buttons and looks back at Alexander.

"That'll be $750.00." He smiles and moves slightly, trailing his eyes over Alexanders body. I watch both of them curiously.

Alexander coughs, hands over the money and takes the phone. "If you'd stop checking me out that'd be great. Im actually buying this for my boyfriend." Both of them then look at me. Turning on his heel, he strides over to me and gives me the back with the phone inside.

I follow him out of the store, looking back at the cashier. "Why did you lie." I ask.

"He was checking me out far more than needed. You were an excuse for him to stop." He shrugs as if it were casual. "Where to now."

"Spencers?" I ask, looking around.

He leads me to the store. As we enter we are greeted by a female that looks about my age. She instantly smiles at me and looks me up and down.

"Hey... you're pretty cute." She touches my shoulder gently. I smile slightly.

"Thank you." I nod and attempt to move away.

"Wait. You should stay and talk. Or maybe we could get out of here..." she suggests, gesturing towards the door.

"Actually. He's with me." Alexander pipes in. She frowns a bit and walks away quickly, most likely feeling intimidated.

I purse my lips and look around the store. "Whats the budget?" I ask.

"There is no budget." Alexander crosses his arms and watches.

"How many outfits then?"

"As many as you want. Keep in mind, all seasons though."

******Time skip*******

I sigh dramatically and flop down on my bed. After Alexander told me to pick out outfits i went crazy between Spencers and Hot Topic. Cliche, i know.

I picked out at least 20 shirts for summer, 20 for winter, and 10 between fall and spring. I got a few jackets, like simple slip ons. Some hoodies. Many pairs of pants, shoes and accessories. I shopped for a good three hours.

**Some pieces of clothing**

After finally getting back, the entire family helped me bring up all of the bags and helped me put them away

Theres still one bag i havent dared touch though. My new phone. Im automatically set up with Alexanders phone plan now. All i have to do is activate it and download apps. Im allowed to have this phone under one condition. No contact with anyone besides his family.

I had simply nodded in agreement, deciding against disobeying. I didn't want to get in trouble.

"Ethan?" I hear a small knock on my door. Quickly checking the time, i realise its about ten. Wow.

"Come in!"

"Hi.." Astor comes in slowly and shyly.

"What's wrong?" I ask, patting the side of my bed as i sit up.

"Mommy and daddy are in a fight." He shuts the door behind him and walks over to me, sitting on the bed.

"Im sorry." I mumble, unsure of how to comfort an eight year old.

"Can i stay in here.. with you. For tonight?" He asks.

I nod in response. "Ill be right back." I smile and walk out of the room, heading to Alexander. I knock on his door and wait for a response.

"Alice. For the last time i dont want any of your burnt-" Alexander swings open the door and pauses upon seeing me. "-cookies... shit. Sorry. Yes?" He hangs up and puts down the phone.

I suppress a smile and look at him. "I need extra blankets. And possibly a larger room. And you to change into some comfortable clothes and follow me."

"Uhm.... Ethan. I know that im hot and all but we just met and im kind of like.. not gay. Im happy you see me like that but i just-" i cut him off quickly.

"I dont want to fuck you. Astors parents are fighting and he wants to stay with me. I was thinking blanket fort and you joining us. You two could use some time together." I throw my hands in the air as a slightly late reaction.

"Right." Alexander says and goes into his room, grabbing some stuff. "We'll set it up in the basement."

"Isnt it cold down there?" I ask.

"No. This isnt a mansion for nothing, Ethan. I go down there when i need time alone. It has a lock on the door. You go to the kitchen, get a days worth of snacks, some regular food and drinks. Theres a microwave, tv, couch, play station and bathroom down there. Ill get the blankets and pillows and the kid."

I nod quickly and walk as fast as i can, attempting to find the kitchen once again. Thankfully, this time is easier than it was the last time.

This is going to be a mad fun night. Im glad I've made a new friend and met Astor as well. I feel like we're having an intense boy sleepover. But it'll be super exciting.

****A/N
Hey! So. Nearly a month later but another update. I actually had fun typing this chapter. Alexander was slightly less serious than usual. How do you feel about this little sleepover? Wink wink.*****