19

*Chapter Nineteen*

-Ethans POV-

I hold my breath, walking through my front door.

I was out all night. Adrien and I went back to his place and watched movies, had food and even drank a little. But I managed to somehow pass out during one of the movies. I awoke in a daze and realised I was on someone else's couch with a blanket. But I didn't want to leave without thanking Adrien and saying goodbye so I had to wait about an hour until he woke up. By time I made it back here, it was already noon.

Closing the door, I walk up to my room and put down my keys and phone and take off my shoes. Walking back down and to the kitchen, with no sign of Alexander, I sigh in relief. But as soon as I sigh, I hear footsteps.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asks from behind me.

He sounds like a mom trying to control her rebellious teen.

"Out." I turn around and go to the counter, sitting down.

"Where."

"At a friends place."

"You went to see your friends?" Alexander becomes angry.

"No. Oh my god. I made a friend yesterday in the store. I went to his place. We hung out."

He seriously pisses me off. I don't need a bodyguard. Alexander doesn't say anything but takes a few breaths.

"Alexander?" I ask, confused.

I've never seen him get this worked up. He shouldn't be this worked up.

"Stay back." He grunts.

"No." I step closer. He won't hurt me.

"Ethan. No."

I continue moving forward slowly until my hand rests on his shoulder.

He whips around, removing my hand but hold onto my wrist with his hand.

I squeak, looking at him. Dark veins near his eyes. Very, very sharp teeth. And his eyes seem darker than normal.

"See. This is why you shouldn't have done that." He growls and begins pushing me back.

I gasp, unable to just remain still. This is just a dream. My heart begins racing. I swear I can hear my own heart beat thumping in my ears, which pulses in my head.

Alexander pushes me until my back is up against something, most likely a wall, in the kitchen. He leans closer, his breath fans my face.

"I'm dangerous." He me in the eyes and then all around my face.

"You won't hurt me." I say as confident as I can possibly get.

"I will." He lets go of my wrists and slides his hands to my hips.

My hands go to his chest. "You're not going to hurt me, Alex."

His breath seems to slow down, everything seems to disappear as if I were daydreaming.

I watch quietly but when he looks me back in this eyes, our lips connect. His hands slide down more a little bit, cupping my ass and pulling me up. I hop slightly, my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms wrapping around his neck. Our kiss remains needy and quick.

Alexander pulls me away from the wall and sets me down, our kiss breaks quickly. But he holds my hand and we race up to my room. As soon as we get there, he kisses me but pulls up at my shirt. He tosses it to the side and then takes off his shirt.

Clothes quickly come off and before I know it we're both in bed.

-

Alexander flops back beside me. My breath matching his, heavy. I close my eyes and try to calm my breaths. We just had sex. Alexander, Mr. "Im not gay", and I just had sex. Oh my god.

But he's also something inhumane. His eyes were different. The veins near his eyes. He was terrifying. But he didn't hurt me. He had enough control for that.

"Alexander..?" I turn on my side to look at him.

"Yeah?" He asks as he still stares at the ceiling.

"What are you?"

He stiffens up and turns to look at me. But he sighs. "Think about it, Ethan. What have you noticed about me."

"I don't know. You act and look human but you didn't downstairs."

"Think. Pale. Hardly eating human food.