13

*Chapter thirteen*

-Ethan's POV-

**Time skip a couple weeks ((sorry))**

"Ethan!" Esme calls out from the kitchen as I watch the show.

"But Elena just turned of her humanity!!" I whine.

"Now, please." She sighs.

I pause The Vampire Diaries and drag my feet to the kitchen and sit down at the island.

She smiles and turns her laptop, a picture of an apartment living room on it. "I've found two apartments. They are about twenty minutes away from here and close to the city so you could walk to work, when you get a job."

"Really?" I ask and click through photos of one apartment.

**Apartment One**

"Obviously you'd redecorate

"Obviously you'd redecorate. Because they'd remove the furniture." She waves her hand.

"I wish they wouldn't. I actually like how it looks." I mumble.

"Do you want to take a look at apartment two?" She asks.

I nod and let her find the apartment again.

**Apartment two**

"This one!" I smile

"This one!" I smile.

She smiles and nods.

"Is there anyway to keep the furniture." I ask.

"Actually, there is. I'll buy the house now. We'll have to wait two weeks before you can move in."

I nod and skip back off to watching the show.

"Ethannn!" Alexander yells.

"Whattttt." I whine.

Ever since the kiss he has been slightly distant but I will admit he is a bit nicer to me. Maybe I'm a great kisser.

"You have to start packing!"

"Why now! We have two weeks." I whine again.

"And you being lazy is exactly why we need to start now." He comes into the living room.

"I don't wanna. We can do it soon." I pout and go back to watching tv.

Alexander comes and stands in front of me. "Remote." He holds out his hand.

"Nooooo!" I whine.

"Ethan. Please." He looks at me, his eyes softening.

I hand him the remote and cross my arms. How dare he use that on me. He knows what it does to me. Ever since the kiss, he does it whenever he wants something. We havent kissed nor slept in the same room since. It does suck but it's understandable.

"Lets go." He smiles, turning off the tv and setting the remote on the coffee stand.

I sigh dramatically and get up, dragging my feet to and up the stairs. Packing already. Still weeks until I leave. We open my bedroom door and look in.

"Half of the stuff here isn't even mine." I turn and look at him.

"Maybe but what if you have a spare room. If you need furniture for it.." He trails off.

"What if I turn the spare room into an office or something." I tilt my head.

"You and I both know I can still supply you with furniture."

"True." I mumble and grab a box.

Looking around I decide to start with my closet. Might as well.

"What are you going to do while you're alone?" Alexander asks as he helps fold and put clothes in.

"I don't know. First I have to look for a job. After I gain money, I might buy Netflix." I begin thinking about what it will be like to no longer have Alexander around.

"Am I allowed to visit?" He asks.

"Of course. We became pretty close, Alexander." I smile slightly.

"What if you get hurt." He moves on to another box to put clothes in.

"I'll call you for help if it doesn't require 911."

"Good." He nods.

"You're worried about me." I look at him as I pack.

"Like you said, we became close."

I just shake my head, ignoring the comment. No point in worrying over it, overthinking and then assuming things.

**A/N
I know this chapter is short, IM SORRY OKAY. I made it short because i want the next chapter to be something totally different. And i dont want to keep writing this chapter about them just packing Ethans things. I hope you guys understand..
xoxo Kat***