6

*Chapter six*

-Ethan's POV-

"Wake up sleeping beauty"

I stir in my bed, throwing the blanket over my head.

"Come on."

"I don't wanna" I whine lightly.

"Well you gotta." The voice whines back.

Soon enough my warm protection that was once covering my body was ripped off of me violently. I yelp quickly and curl up in a ball.

"Lets go. We need to shop." The person tugs at my arm.

"I don't to. You wanted to go without me anyways." I mumble.

"Yes. I still want to go without you but if i do my mother would kill the both of us." I look up just in time to find Alexander smiling sarcastically.

"You're an ass." I groan and sit up.

"Aren't we all" he waves his hand. "You have ten minutes to get ready."

I get up and pick out my outfit. Regular blue jeans, a plain black shirt and black and white converse. Good enough. I open my door.

"Greetings." Alexander says, waiting just outside my door.

"Uhm. Hi." I mumble, my eyebrows coming together in slight confusion.

"Time to go." He pushes himself lightly off the wall, walking in front of me.

"Can I eat first?" I ask as my stomach lightly growls.

"Right. You need to eat often. Grab an apple, we need to get moving." He bounces slightly down the long staircase.

I nod and follow him into the kitchen, doing a complete circle around the counter, grabbing the reddest apple i can spot quickly and catching back up to Alex.

Then it hits me. Im going outside. I can see where i am, what everything properly looks like.

When Alex opens the door, i look around quickly. Attempting to retain as much as possible. Now slowly following Alex.

Theres many trees at the border of the property, all pine trees. Bushes, surrounding certain areas. Basically a typical yard. Nothing extraordinary.

Following Alexander the rest of the way, i get into the passenger seat of a dark car which appears to have no roof top.

"What are you doing?" Alexander stands, looking dumbfounded.

"Waiting for you to get into the drivers seat?" I ask.

"Okay. I was going to try and teach you how to drive." He shrugs, going to the other side of the car and sitting down.

"I think that is another lesson for another day." I mumble as he starts the car.

**Time Skip**

We certainly are not in my home town anymore. Because before me, is a very large mall, in a very large city.

**The very top is a picture of part of the city**

**this is the mall from the outside**

"Lets go?" He asks, seeming slightly impatient

Nodding, i get out of the car and stand beside him. He glances at me, just looking for a couple seconds then looking away.

"Shall we?" I motion forward.

He begins to walk and I casually walk behind him with my hands in my pockets.

"Why do you walk behind me?" He asks suddenly.

"I dont know. If i do recall, i am a pet." I mumble the last part automatically.

He quickly turns on his heel and gets up close, stopping directly in front of me, his shoes touching mine. His scent, highly intoxicating. His features, up close. My brown eyes switch between his blue ones.

"You must understand that you are no pet, Ethan. You are a human being, not some animal." The expression on his face changing from calm to anger to sadness.

"Im sorry." I whisper.

He looks me over once more and backs away from me.

"Lets go." He turns around and continues walking.

I begin to follow him as my mind wanders. What just happened? Alexander basically yelled at me for stating i'm his pet. But if I'm not then what am i? Just someone who is forced to live in his house, follow his rules and not be friends? I dont understand.

We enter the doors of the mall, the adventure begins.

**A/N
WOOHOO. Chapter 6. Short and late but hey. School started and im a mess, dont judge.
What do you think of their little encounter in the parking lot? **