1. Prologue

My name is Lee Y/N but you can call me Y/N. I come from a poor family who lives in the secluded city of Seoul. My parents had divorced when I was a kid, I used to have an old sister but after the divorce, my dad took away my sister, and now, I live with my mom. My parents got divorced because my father was an alcoholic, he used to bring other girls to our house and that made my mom suffer and heartbroken, hence my mom asked for a divorce. After my parents got split up, my mom and I moved to Seoul after she got accepting into her new job. Currently, my mom works in a big company called K company as a cleaning service. Her salary isn't that much so I need to work a part-time job to fulfill our daily needs here, it's not an easy job because I need to balance it with my school, however, I never give up I believe If I work hard now, I can make a betterment changes for our life in the future, that's the reason I'm still this world. About the school, I go to a public school which is not very expensive so we can still afford to pay the every-month fee, whenever I go to school, I always passed this massive and expensive school. It's a private school where only the wealthy go there, I sometimes get envious of them, I hope I can enter that school in my next life. But for now, I need to study hard and work hard.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, there's Jay, the son of the CEO of Sinar Tour company. Jay was born in Seattle but then moved to Seoul because of his father's business. He's the only child so his parents always spoil him with everything he wants. Despite getting everything he wants he still an ordinary boy who needs attention and love. He always lonely because his parents always busy with their works, they even barely spend their weekends together. Jay always hangs out with his gang which is called Enhypen, which stands with 7 handsome boys. All of them are wealthy, especially Jay and Jake. Enhypen is really famous in their school all-girls adore them, even though Jay is not the leader of the group, he still gains popularity among the girls, however, none of them catch Jay's attention. Jay is into basketball and becomes the captain of the school's basketball team and in one team along with Heeseung, and Ni-Ki. Whereas Jake is fond of soccer together with Jungwon, Sunghoon, and Sunoo. Jay may look like a bad boy from the outside because of his bossy, arrogant, and cold personality towards a stranger. It's nonetheless when he is with his members, he turns into a cute, soft, and crackhead boy. But one day there's a new girl come to their school, will she gain Jay's attention and makes him fall for her?