37.Here You Are

[Jay POV]

I've been looking in the whole school but I still couldn't find her, then I spotted Bora and her minions, I quickly shouted her name. "BORA" I shouted at her with a mad tone. "Oh hi babe, what are y..." I shut her mouth before she could finish her sentence. "Where is Y/N?" I asked her directly. "Tsk, why would you care about that slut, huh?" she asked while raising both of her eyebrows. "Just tell me hurry up, where is she and what have you done to her?" I asked her. "Idk and I don't want to care about her" she answered and ready to leave but I grabbed her wrist and slammed her to the wall. "I have warned you before, if you do something to her, I'll make your life suffer. TELL ME, WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted at her and made Bora flinched a little as well as her minions. "Let go of me, I told you I don't know where is she" she said while pushing me and walked away from me. I fisted my right hand and punched the wall. "Yah Jay, are you crazy?" Sunghoon asked me while the other approached me. "No, I'm not" I answered coldly. "What has been possessed you?" Heeseung hyung came to me and tried to calm me down. "That Bora, I know she must have done something to Y/N" I said. "Yura, try to call Y/N" I commanded Yura. "We have been trying to call her a few times but she didn't pick it up" Instead of Yura, Sunoo was the one who answered my question. "Hyung, why you're worrying Y/N noona so much? You have never been caring to a girl like this and you have just met her several days ago. Are you perhaps like her?" Niki asked me a lot of questions. "It's not the right time for asking that kind of question Niki. Do you want him to punch you?" Jungwon told Niki and made Niki looked at her feet. "Calm down guys, let's go to our class first and we'll try to look for Y/N after school" Heeseung hyung suggested and all of us agreed with that. When I was in the class, I couldn't focus on the lecture, I kept thinking of Y/N, where are you Y/N? I promised myself if I could find her today, I'll protect her no matter what.

.

.

.

[Time skip- After school]

[Y/N POV]

"Y/N, wake up" the nurse shook my body gently. "Huh?" I asked her still half asleep. "It's time to go home, you can go home now and rest at home" she said and made me surprised. "Go home? What time is it?" I asked her. "It's already 4 in the afternoon Y/N" she said. "Ah, I see. I'll go home now, thank you so much for taking care of me" I thanked the nurse and went out of the school clinic but when I just stepped out from the school clinic, I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I quickly apologized. "it's ok.... Y/N?" He called my name and hugged me all of sudden. "Here you are, Y/N" Yura came and hugged me tightly. "Eh?" I looked at Yura and the rest of the ENHYPEN members puzzled. "Where have you been? We have been looking for you the entire school but couldn't find you." Sunoo asked me. "Ah, sorry for making you guys worried but I have to stay in the school clinic because of my stomachache. I had a really bad stomachache, so I decided to rest in the school clinic" I told them the whole story. "It's okay, but next time please tell us, at least one of us" Heeseung oppa spoke to me. "I will and thank you so much for worrying about me" I smiled at them. "It's alright Y/N, at least we have found you now" Jake oppa smiled at me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry but I cannot drive you home since I have to go to my dad's office" Sunoo told me. "It's completely fine, I can go home with Yura" I said. "But I have to go somewhere first and I don't think in this kind of condition you can go with me. you should rest, Y/N" Yura spoke to me and looked at me worriedly. "Then, I can go home by myself. Don't worry guys" I ensured them. "No, you cannot go home by yourself, it's too dangerous. What if something bad happens to you?" Jungwon said and I just chuckled. "But I'm completely fine" I ensured them again but they still didn't let me go home by myself until.... Jay spoke. "Then I'll take her home" He said still looking at his phone. "What? Unbelievable a cold boy like you want to take a girl home. Are you sick, Jay?" Jake oppa said in surprise and touched Jay's forehead to make sure his best friend was alright. "No need to check me, I'm totally fine" Jay said. "let's go Y/N before I change my mind" He said to me and held my wrist. Meanwhile, Yura and the boys just teased us. While Jay and I walked together, all the students started to whisper and I realized he still held my wrist. "I think it's better if I walk behind you" I said awkwardly and he just giggled. "No need to shy around me, Y/N" he said. "Btw, my driver cannot pick me up, are you okay if I take you home by bus?" he suddenly stopped right in front of me and made me bumped into his back. "Ah, it's alright" I said while caressed my nose. "Cute" he mumbled but I still could hear it and it made me blush a little.

.

.

.

.

.

[Y/N's House]

"Thank you for taking me home, you can go home now" I thanked him but then I noticed his right fingers were bleeding. "What's wrong with your hand?" I asked him while taking his right hand. "It's nothing" he said. "What do you mean, It's obviously bleeding, let's go inside, I'll take care of your wound" I said and led him to my house. "Sit here" I tapped the sofa and went to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes I have finally done cleaning his wound and wrapped it with a bandage. "Done, you can go home now" I told him. "Thank you" he said while smiling and I smiled back to him. I accompany him to my front door but before I closed the door, Jay suddenly talked again. "Are you okay? Did Bora and her minions bully you?" he looked at me directly to my eyes, while I just widen my eyes. How could he know about that? "No..No..No. They didn't bully me" I said and ready to close the door then he sighed before responded me. "Okay, then if they didn't bully you but please let me know If they're bullying you. Okay?" he said. "Yes, I will" I said and smiled at him. "Good, now go rest. Bye Y/N" he said and started to walk home, then I closed my door and sighed in relieved since he didn't ask me more questions. What a tiring day, I should rest now, I still have school to attend tomorrow.