20. But...Mom

I got home completely exhausted and sleepy because I've been crying all way home. When I opened the door, I was getting greeted by my mom, she told me to sit on the sofa first because there's something important she must tell, so I agreed with that and sat on the sofa, waiting for my mom to start the conversation. "So, Y/N, I know it's must be hard for you" she said and looked directly into my eyes and I just looked at her full of confusion, she took a deep breath and continued her sentences. "But unfortunately, tomorrow is your last day for attending your current school" she said that but I still didn't get her intent. "What do you mean, mom?" I asked her but she didn't say anything for a moment. "you don't have other choices Y/N. You are going to be transferred to Dwight high school next week and tomorrow is your last day with Yerim at your school" after I heard what my mom had said, I couldn't hold back my tears, I burst into tears. "But why, mom?" I asked her but she didn't answer me. "We cannot even afford that school, we have to work really hard to pay my monthly tuition at my current school but now you want to move me to an expensive school that we cannot even afford? Why, Mom? Why? Where will we get all the money to pay my tuition? I thought you understand me but I guess no one can understand me. what's wrong with all of you? First was Sunoo and now you, Mom? What else? Tomorrow Yerim will say the same thing? I don't want to move to Dwight" I begged my mom and it was my first time to yell at my mom but I was so frustrated I couldn't understand them. When I wanted to leave my mom held my wrist and made me sat back on the sofa. "I know it's hard for you, but this's the best thing I could do for your better future, Y/N. please understand me and let me explain to you" she said and I just sat there without saying anything. "You don't have to worry about the tuition because Sunoo's parents are willing to pay it until you graduate. You have to thank Sunoo tomorrow because he was the one who asked his parents to transfer you, he saw how determined are you to get your scholarship. Mr. Kim said Sunoo always willing to help you because he has presumed you as his sister. He was left alone after his sister went abroad to continue her degree but when he met you, his life changed. He became cheerful again and you're his happiness. That's why his parents are always willing to do anything to make their son happy. His father has enrolled you to Dwight. I'll let you spend your last day with Yerim tomorrow. You don't have to go home early tomorrow, just go somewhere and make a wonderful memory with Yerim and Jisung" after my mom has done explaining the whole thing, I had realized Sunoo's intent this afternoon. He wasn't finished explaining to me but I had left him. I knew I must apologize to Sunoo tomorrow. I never know he was that kind, he always thinks about people around him. He's the true angel.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Jay is on the other hand, he was begging his parents to not bring him with them but his parents have made the decision and he couldn't against his parents' words. Now, he's contemplating himself in his room. What is happening with Jay? And what will happen next with Y/N?