25.Leaving

[Y/N POV]

Finally, after almost a day went out with my mom, we back home, but I've to go back alone because my mom said she has something to do in the office and it was important. When I arrived at my home and about to open my door, my neighbor, aunty Heekyung called me. "Y/N, wait" she shouted my name and walked toward me. "Yes, aunty?" I stopped and looked at her. "Here, your friend gave you this and he told me to give it to you" she handed me a neatly wrapped bag and then about to head back to her house but I stopped her by asking her "He? Is it from a boy?" "Ah, Yes, but I forgot his name. but he seems from a wealthy family, he's quite tall, and looks like a model" she explained how the boy looked like. "Can you explain to me about his face?" I asked again. "Umm... I'm sorry Y/N, I couldn't see his face clearly because he was wearing a cap" she said. "Ah, it's okay, and thank you so much, aunty" I replied and smiled at her. "No problem, Y/N. Btw, where's your mom?" she asked me. "Ah, eomma. She went to her office because there is something important to do. Do you want to come in?" I answered her question and offered her to come in but she refused because she has to do something at her house. "Maybe next time, Y/N but thank you for the offer" she smiled and went back to her house. I went into my house and went straight to my room, I still wonder who would give me this present?

[In Y/N's bedroom]

After I took a shower and changed into my pajamas, I opened the bag. Inside of it, there were a giant penguin plushie, an expensive cardigan, and a note I guess it was from the owner.

I opened the note and read it

I opened the note and read it. It was from Jay.

Note:

"Hi, Y/N. It's me again, Jay. You probably wonder why I gave you a present again. Actually, I'm not sure if we can meet each other again or not but I hope we still can meet each other in the future. In case we couldn't meet again, you can use this present as my remembrance for you, and perhaps if you miss me one day, you can hug the plushie. Hehehe. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I hope you'll always remember me."

-From Jay-

I didn't understand what he tried to tell me but I hope he's fine and I was planning to make him a lunch box tomorrow and give it to him at school. He might still don't know that I'm going to be transferred to Dwight, that's why he thought we won't meet again. I placed the huge plushie beside me and hugged it tightly before I slept.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

I hope Y/N has received the present and I hope she would like it. I currently at the airport and waiting for our flight. I hate this, why my parents wouldn't let me decide whether I want to stay here or follow them. I was busy with my thoughts when suddenly there were a lot of messages popped on my phone, it was from my group chat. They were talking about a new student that will be transferred to our school tomorrow and they said it will be a girl. I didn't know why but I was curious about that girl, I will never be this curious before especially it was about a girl, but I shrugged that weird feeling. They kept chatting and talking about that new girl but then Sunoo replied and said that they will be surprised if they see that girl tomorrow, so it means Sunoo knows this girl? But who is she? Their conversation made me more curious about that girl, the more they talked it made me badly want to see that girl. It was insane, I never became like that, who's that girl? It kept popping inside my mind until my mom called me and made me came back to my sense. It was our already flight, I've to go now and leave Seoul without knowing when I can come back again. With a deep breath and a heavy-hearted feeling, I enter the plane and go to my seat, I look out and see Seoul for the last time from my window.