14.Rumor

[Sunoo POV]

I went to school like always but today the situation was different, all of the students looked at me in a stranger way. No girls surrounded me, when I came near them to ask what happened they avoided me, something seemed off today but I still couldn't figure out what happened with them. I tried to find my members and asked them what had happened with this school today. I went to our favorite place in school which is the rooftop and I was right all of them gathered there and when I approached them, they looked at me oddly. I didn't understand this kind of situation, none of them opened their mouth to explain it to me, instead of waiting for them to talk, I started the conversation "What actually happened today? Why all of the students looked me in a different way when I came?" I asked, still no answer from them. "YAH, am I a ghost to y'all?" I yelled at them, I never became this pissed before. "We are the ones who supposed to ask you that" Jay hyung finally opened his mouth while the others remaining silent. "What do you mean? I didn't get it" I replied. "why didn't you say you met with a girl yesterday? You said you would meet someone yesterday so you couldn't join us at the arcade" Heeseung hyung questioned me. "Girl?" I looked at them confusedly. "Don't lie, hyung. We have heard and seen the rumor. You had a date with a girl yesterday" Jungwon said. "Then why if I met with a girl? I couldn't meet someone I want? Am I a prisoner?" I asked them angrily. "We didn't say you're a prisoner but why didn't you tell us that you met up with a girl?" Jake hyung added, I took a long deep breath and said "That's true I met up with a girl at Chamber café yesterday so what's the problem with that?" I asked them but there was a silence before Sunghoon hyung said something "After you rejected Soo Ah, you met up with another girl? Didn't you tell her you don't like any girls?" Sunghoon hyung approached me. "What's the problem with that? I'm single so I'm free to meet with any girls I want" I half yelled at them, they seemed surprised by my sudden action. Meanwhile, Niki still silent and didn't say anything. "That was not the main problem, hyung" Niki finally said his first sentence after stayed silent for almost 30 minutes. "So, what's the main problem?" I spoke. "There was a rumor had spread all over the school" Jake hyung said while taking out his phone from his pocket and showed me a picture that made my blood boiled.

 "There was a rumor had spread all over the school" Jake hyung said while taking out his phone from his pocket and showed me a picture that made my blood boiled

P.S: Please pretend it was you and Sunoo. 

It was Y/N and me at the Chamber café when I tried to help to wipe something from her face. Someone took that opportunity to take that picture and spread the rumor. "Who the f*ck shared that rumor?" I yelled in frustration. "Who else would've taken that picture other than Soo Ah's guy friends. They wanted to take revenge on you because you had broken the school queen's heart. They said you had rejected Soo Ah because the sake of this b*tch, you rather chose an ugly girl over a beautiful girl like Soo Ah and they said you have a bad taste" said Heeseung hyung. "Who said that, how dare they said something bad to an innocent girl? They didn't even know her, why they could spread such a rumor like that?" I said completely frustrated. "The worst thing is they had spread that she's pregnant with your child that's why you rejected Soo Ah. They wanted to drop your popularity" Jungwon said. "You'll be in trouble if the teachers find out about this rumor. You better clarified this as fast as possible" Sunghoon hyung added. "I don't mind if my popularity drops but I don't want this rumor spread until the other schools. It will destroy Y/N's pride" I said "I need to find that bastard, I've done with them. Let's see what will happen with them" I added and made a fist but when I wanted to leave Heeseung hyung held my hand and asked me "Where are you going? Who's Y/N?" "I'm going to finish that bastard who had spread this rumor and about Y/N, she's my cousin's girlfriend's best friend that has become my friend. I don't want this rumor to ruin our friendship" I said and ready to go but Jay hyung held my hand. "How could you know Y/N?" he asked. "Why would you care?" I said. "Answer me KIM SUNOO" he yelled and the others were shocked because of Jay hyung's sudden yelled. "We met at the mall, do you know her?" I asked him but rather than answered my question he changed the topic. "Let me help you to finish that bastard" after he said that, he slammed the rooftop's door and we followed him from behind.