9.Unknown Number

What a tiring day I had, after Yerim sent me home I quickly took a bath and changed my outfit. I was preparing myself for sleeping when someone texted me, for a second I thought to see it tomorrow but I changed my mind and looked at my phone, it was from an unknown number. I was confused about who would be texting me in the middle of the night, but I still replied to his or her text.

The Message:

???

Have you arrived safely at home?

Me

Uh?? Who are you and how could you have my number?

???

Have you forgotten me already? We just met this afternoon and now you forgot me?

Me

Uh??? We had met before?

???

It's me Kim Sunoo, the boy who helped you got the perfume you wanted.

Me

Ahh, Sunoo-Shi. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget you.

Sunoo

It's fine Y/N, maybe I text you in the middle of the night and you're tired that's why you cannot focus.

Me

Ah, it can happen. Hehe. But why do you text me now?? Don't you have school tomorrow?

Sunoo

I do but I cannot sleep now and besides that, I had promised to text you tonight, but I'm sorry if I had disturbed your sleep.

Me

No No, you didn't disturb my sleep I just prepared to go to sleep when you texted me, so it's completely fine.

Sunoo:

But you should sleep now, I'll text you again tomorrow.

Me

You too, go to sleep now.

Sunoo:

Yes, Mam, good night and have a sweet dream Y/N-Ah.

Me

You too, Sunoo

Sunoo:

Bye~

Me

Bye and good night

We ended our conversation there and after that, I went to sleep.