44. Day Care

[Y/N POV]

"Tadaa~~, We are here" I said full of excitement. "Woah, it's huge" Jay said with full mesmerization in his eyes.

"But it's not as big as your house" I said while chuckling and Jay just facepalmed, then Mrs

"But it's not as big as your house" I said while chuckling and Jay just facepalmed, then Mrs. Kang approached us "Good Afternoon, Y/N. Oh, Do you bring your boyfriend as well today?" "Ah, he is not my boyfriend. He's my friend. Btw, Jay, this is Mrs. Kang one of the teachers here and Mrs. Kang this is Jay" I introduced them to each other. "Nice to meet you, Jay. I hope you can be useful in here and enjoy your time taking care of the kids" she said and left us. Then a girl ran towards me "Unnie, I miss you so much" "I miss you too, Areum" I said to her while hugging her. "Unnie, is he your boyfriend? He is so handsome" she asked me while pointing at Jay. "No, dear. He's my friend" I said and smiled at her. "But both of you look cute together" she said and Jay and I just laughed. "ah, Jay, maybe you can play with the boys over there" I pointed to the boys' area. "I see, I'll go there. bye Y/N and Areum" he said while walking away. "Unnie, is he the boy you always talking about?" she asked me and I just blushed. "Ey... no need to be shy around me, unnie" she said. "Let's go now. you need to eat your lunch" I changed the topic and carried her to the dining room. I was playing with the girls when Jay shouted my name "Y/N..... where are you? Please help me". "I think I'll go and see him first. You guys can continue to play" I said to the girls then stood up and walked to Jay. When I arrived, it was completely a mess. There were a lot of toys scattered on the floor. "Yah, what did you do, Jay? Why this room is so messy?" I asked him but he yelled in pain "Ah.... Can you please help me first?" I looked toward his voice and found some of the boys pulled his hair and some of them climbed on top of him. I was laughing so hard, I took a picture of that rare moment before helping him. "How come you can be like this?" I asked him while carrying down one by one of the boys. "Idk, they started to attack me and climbed on top of me" he said while fixing his hair. "Now, help me to clean this mess" I said to him and he just pouted. "It's not my fault" he added. "Whether it's your fault or not, you have to clean up with me" I scolded him. "Okay...Okay.... Geez, you look like my mom" he said while picking up the toys. After we finished cleaning the room, I helped him with playing with the boys.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

She looked so cute when she played with the kids. By looking at how lovely and caring she was towards the kids made me fall for her even more. Why you did this to me, Y/N? when will you realize that I've been falling deeply in love with you? I was busy with my mind when one of the boys climbed on my shoulders and called Y/N's name "Noona, Jay hyung kept looking towards you. I think he likes you" "Jay, is that true you were staring at me?" she asked me. "N...N...No" I said while stuttering. Aish, stupid me, why would I stutter like that? "Are you sure, you are alright?" she asked me while putting her palm on my forehead. "You don't have fever but why your face is so red?" she asked me. "Because it's hot here" I said while smiling awkwardly. "You're weird today" she said and continued playing with the kids and there I was, couldn't take off my eyes from her.

.

.

.

[3rd POV]

"They look so cute together" one of the teachers said. "Yeah, they're going to be a perfect parent together" Mrs. Kang replied. "Is he the one who Y/N keeps talking about?" the other teachers asked. "I guess so. Once, I heard Areum mentioned his name" Mrs. Kang said and the others nodded.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Y/N's House]

[Y/N POV]

"Thank you so much for companying and helping me today" I thanked Jay. "No problem, Y/N. I had a lot of fun with the kids. They were so cute. Please, bring me often there" Jay said to me while giving me the sweetest smile I've ever received. "Sure, you can come with me anytime you want" I said and smiled. "Well, rest well Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow at school" he said and started driving home, I looked at his car until he disappeared. It was a really nice day for me.