41. Getting Closer

[Y/N POV]

Jay and I have gotten close to each other every single day and I must admit that I have totally fallen for him. He's actually caring, lovely, and gentleman. Oh, and one more thing, I always feel comfortable and safe around him. After Bora and her minions got dropped out of school, no one dared to bully me because Jay always by my side and I enjoyed it. Today, Jay invited me to come to his house, he told me he would pick me up at 6 pm but I've been ready since 5.30 pm. I couldn't wait for him to come.

.

.

.

[Time Skip- 6 pm]

Someone knocked on my door house and I immediately knew it was Jay. When I opened the door, I was right, it was Jay, smiling like a crazy person. "Yah, why are you smiling like that? You know, you look like a creep" I said and laughed at him but he didn't respond nor laugh with me. "Have you done with your laugh?" he asked me with a serious tone. "Why you're so serious, huh?" I asked him while hitting his hand playfully. He sighed before answered me "Nothing, let's go. I want to bring you somewhere before going to my house" "Oh....Okay" then he walked to his car and I just followed him from behind. He opened the door car for me. "Thank you" I said while smiling and he smiled back to me. He started the engine but he hasn't started to drive and it made me confused. "What's wrong? Why we haven't gone yet?" I asked him but instead of answering my question, he came near my face. Our face just an inch apart, he put on my seatbelt. "How can we go if you hadn't put on your seatbelt?" he said while chuckling. "Are you ready?" he asked me and I just nodded because my face was red like a cherry. "Why your face is so red?" he asked me while giggling. "Uh...umm... it's because hot. Yeah, it's kind of hot here" I said while laughed awkwardly. "Cute" he mumbled.

.

.

.

After a long ride, he finally stopped the car in front of the florist shop. "let's go" he signaled me to get off of the car. "Huh? Should I go with you?" I asked him. "Of course, I need your help to pick up beautiful flowers" he said and got out of his car, so I followed him.

.

.

.

[Inside the florist shop]

When I stepped inside the florist shop, I was amazed by the view

When I stepped inside the florist shop, I was amazed by the view. It was so beautiful, everything was placed neatly on the shelf. "Welcome to Tracy florist, can I help you?" one of the employees greeted us. "Ah, ne (yes). I want to look for some flowers" Jay answered the employee. "Sure, take your time to look around, call me if you need my help" He said and left us but before he left us, he winked at me and tried to flirt with me, but Jay noticed him, so Jay quickly wrapped his hand around my tiny waist. "Y/N babe, can you pick some flowers for me?" he said while smiling sweetly at me. "Huh? Sure" I answered him. We looked around the florist and then I spotted 2 pretty bouquets, so I quickly called his name. "Jay, come here. I've found the pretty flowers" I called his name and he came to me. "Which one?" he asked me and I pointed at the bouquets. "Do you like that?" he asked me. "Yes" I answered him full of excitement. "Which one do you like the most?" he asked me again. "That one" I pointed to the pink bouquet. "Okay, then I'll go with the red one" he said to the employee.

 "Yah, then why did you ask me which one do I like the most if you're the one who decided it" I said to him while pouting

"Yah, then why did you ask me which one do I like the most if you're the one who decided it" I said to him while pouting. "Do not act cute here. Do you want me to die because of your cuteness? Grab this, wait for me in the car. I'm going to pay for the flowers first" he handed me his car key and I stomped out from the shop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[In Jay's Car]

I've been waiting for him for almost 30 minutes but he hasn't come out of the florist. When I wanted to call him, he came out from the florist shop with one of his hands behind his back, but I didn't care because I was annoyed with him. He put the flowers he had bought in the back seat and when he just opened his door, I asked him full of annoyances "Yah, what took you so long?" he didn't say anything and he gave me the flower that I liked earlier.

 He put the flowers he had bought in the back seat and when he just opened his door, I asked him full of annoyances "Yah, what took you so long?" he didn't say anything and he gave me the flower that I liked earlier

"For me?" I asked him while taking the flower. "Ofc for you silly. You're the only one in here" he said and started the engine. "But why?" I asked him. "Shttt..... don't ask me any questions again" he said to me and I just pouted yet happy and I could hear him giggled because of me. "Where are we going now?" I asked him. "My house" he said coldly and I just nodded then looked outside the window.