11.Confide

After we finished our lunch, Sunoo went to the cashier and paid the bill, but when I asked him how much did he spend on our lunch, rather than answered my question he dragged me by my hand to his car. He told his driver to brought us to his favorite place, it was a secret garden. The garden was picturesque, the green nature made me felt relax.

We sat on the grass and looked at the beautiful sky, we didn't talk to each other just enjoyed nature for a few moments before I started to speak

We sat on the grass and looked at the beautiful sky, we didn't talk to each other just enjoyed nature for a few moments before I started to speak. "it's so beautiful, Sunoo. How did you find such a breathtaking place like this?" I asked him still amazed with the garden. He chuckled before he answered my question "Actually, I have found this place for a long time before. Whenever I feel sad, stress, anger, or whatever is that. I will always go straight to come here. This's my comfort zone, this garden makes me feel relax. Do you want to know how I figured out this beautiful garden?" he looked at me. "If you don't mind to tell me" I smiled at him. "Do you see that door?" he pointed to a wooden door right over our back. "Yes" I replied while still didn't get what he meant. "That's the door to my house, this garden is a secret garden behind my house. When I was a little, my parents once made me sad so I went out of the house and because I was still a little kid, I didn't brave enough to go out of the house, hence I walked around my house and accidentally found that wooden door. Because of my curiosity, I opened the door, luckily, they didn't lock the door. When I opened it, I found this magnificent secret garden. I never told or brought someone else here, you're the first person I brought here" he explained and looked at me. "But why you brought me here if this is your favorite and also your secret place?" I questioned him "because I trust you, although we had known each other only for 2 days, I know you're not a bad person, Y/N" he answered "Thank you for trusting me, I promise I won't tell anyone about your secret. But I'm still curious about when we came here, we didn't come to your house. we came from another door. Am I right?" I looked at him fully confused. "you're right, I told my servant to make another door for me, so it makes it easier for me to get in when I'm from outside. So, I don't have to come to my house and go to that wooden door, it takes too much time" he answered. "But how if someone brags to that door?" I asked. "I have the key, dummy. I always lock that door" he laughed at my silliness, I felt so embarrassed after asked him such a dumb question. "Don't be ashamed, Y/N. it's okay, you looked cute when you were embarrassed" he chuckled and pinched my right cheek. "Btw, how about you? Why don't you tell me about your family?" he asked. "Well, I was born from a poor family, I had an old sister back then. But after my parents got divorced, my father took my sister away from me and that's why I only live with my mom now." I said while looking to the grass. "I'm sorry for asking you that" he apologized. "It's fine, but my mom had made the right decision to divorce my father. He was problematic. He often brought random girls to my old house and slept with them. It made my mom's heart broke into pieces, he was also an alcoholic who just wasted our money" I said "That's why I need to study hard so I can get my scholarship, with that I don't have to pay my university's tuition. And I still have to help my mom with the finances, but...." I stopped. "But?" he looked at me and indicated me to continue my sentence. "But I got fired from my previous work and now I'm unemployed. But for now, my mom told me to focus on my study" I finished my sentence and got hugged by Sunoo. "Hey, I'll be always there for you. So, please always call me whenever you need something, I'll try my best to help you" he encouraged me and made me felt slightly better. "Btw, where does your mom work?" he asked "She currently works at K company as a cleaning service" I replied and he seemed shocked after I mentioned K company. "She works at K company?" he asked still a shock. "Yes, why?" I looked at him with a face full of questions. "Ahh... nothing just asked. Btw, what's your mom name's? maybe I know her" he asked me another question. "Her name is Hyejin, Choi Hyejin. Do you know her?" I asked. "Um.... I had heard that name before but I forgot where did I hear that. Maybe I should try to remember that name again" he answered and smiled at me. "Didn't you mention before, you wanted to go to your mom's workplace?" he added "Yes, but I think it's already too late if I go there. My mom may already at home now" I answered. "It's getting late now, let me send you home" he offered. "Nah, it's fine. I can go home by myself. I used to go home alone" I told him. "No.No. No, it's already late, how if something bad happens to you. Let me send you home. About me, don't worry, my parents won's search for me at this kind of hours. Let's go before it's getting late" he refused my previous answer while shocking his head. "Fine, let's go" I said while we walking to his car and he told his driver to go to my address.

.

.

After a long ride, I finally arrived at my house, I bided my goodbye to Sunoo and went inside my house.

[Sunoo POV]

"Choi Hyejin" I mumbled. So, that's her mom the one that I saw in my father's office who got insulted by the other employees. I should help her, maybe I can ask dad to move her mom to a better position. I really want to help her, but how? I should discuss that later with mom and dad at our dinner. I was deep in my thoughts and didn't realize I had arrived at my house, when I came back to my sense, I jumped out of the car and went straight to the dining room to start the discussion with my parents.

[End of Sunoo's POV]