16.Late

[Sunoo POV]

we've been staying at Jake hyung's house for more than 5 hours, we've played all the games in his house and I got bored and just lay myself on Jake hyung's bed then started to close my eyes but then I remembered I should pick Y/N at her school. I checked my phone and I realized I've late, I quickly grabbed my things and ran to my car but before that, I told my members I've something to do with my dad at his office. I told my driver to drive to her school as fast as he could.

[End of Sunoo's POV]

.

.

[Y/N POV]

I've been waiting for Sunoo for almost one and a half hours but he still hasn't arrived yet, I started to think to ride a bus instead of waiting for him to come. All the students started to leave the school and there I was standing still in front of the school waiting for someone to come and picked me up.

[End of Y/N's POV]

.

.

[Sunoo POV]

After about 20 minutes, I've finally arrived at her school and I saw her waited for me patiently in front of her school gate. I felt bad for making her waited, I quickly ran out of my car and ran to her. "Hey Y/N" I greeted her. "Oh, hey Sunoo, I thought you won't come" she said while smiling but I could see clearly the disappointment in her eyes. "I'm sorry for making you waiting for a long time, let's go to my car. I'll explain everything there" I said and held her hand, she seemed shocked but I ignored her and walked straight to my car. When we have sat properly inside my car, I told my driver to bring us to my father's company. "mind to explain what happened to you?" she asked me. "I'm sorry Y/N, I've something important to do at school that's why I was late to come here" I lied to her. "It's fine, but next time please let me know so I wouldn't have felt worried about you" she said while smiling brightly at me, but her smile didn't last for so long, it was faded when she saw my bloody hand. "What happened with your hand, Sunoo?" she looked at me worriedly. "Nothing, it's nothing Y/N" I convinced her. "What do you mean by nothing, I can see clearly your hand was bleeding" she said while raising her voice a little but I remained silent, actually, when I was at Jake hyung's house I let all my frustrations out by punching his punching bag without using the boxing gloves but I accidentally punched the wall really hard and caused my hand to be bled, but I didn't care and continue to do the boxing without realizing my right hand got even worst. "It's fine if you don't want to tell me what had happened to you but I hope you didn't do something stupid or bad. Let me take care of your wounds" she said while taking out her aid box from her bag. "Why would you bring that aid box everywhere?" I asked her while she put some bandages on my hand. "I used to be a volleyball player before, but because of that I've got a lot of bruises, since that I always carry this aid box, maybe I can help someone who's hurting like you" she said and smile at me. "But why you stopped playing volleyball?" I asked. "Because I want to focus on my study so I can get the scholarship" she replied but I kept silent. I realized that there was a big determination in herself to get the scholarship so she can enter the university without using her mother's money, I knew she's a hard-working person and that made me wanted to help her even more. I still deep in my thought when she had finished cleaning my wounds and put some bandages on my hand. "Done, are you sure, you're okay today, Sunoo?" she asked. "Yes, don't worry about me" I said. meanwhile, when we still busy talking to each other, we have arrived at my parents' company.

 meanwhile, when we still busy talking to each other, we have arrived at my parents' company

P.S: that's a punching bag, in case you guys still confused about what is a punching bag.