TIME TRAVEL

Somnath Mandir, the first of the 12 Jyotirlings of Mahadev. The place where Mahadev is said to have freed Chandrama from Prajapati Daksh's curse, the place where Vasudev Shri Krishna ended his Leela and left for heavenly abode.

Everyday more than thousands of people visit the temple for Darshan. And just like them Devmata Aditi, Devesh and Savyasachi were here.

Devmata Aditi brought them here for a special purpose and that too at 3 in the morning.

"Maa, the temple isn't open yet, why are we here now ?" Devesh asked.

"You both must go inside, the temple will open." Aditi said.

"The guards won't let us in." Savyasachi said.

"Follow me children." Aditi said and walked inside.

The twins couldn't help but follow her, surprising all the security guards seemed to be in deep sleep. When they reached the temple, Aditi touched the big door and it opened.

"Now both of you go inside and pray." Aditi said.

"You won't be coming with us mommy ?" Savyasachi asked.

"When you exit the temple you will find me right there, and remember I love you." Aditi said and closed the door.

"Why would she close the door ?" Savyasachi asked.

"I don't know, I have a weird feeling regarding this." Devesh said.

"Well let's offer our prayers first." Savyasachi said.

They made their way to the big Shivling, although black in color it had some white faded stripes, and it even formed a third eye sort of image.

After they offered their prayers, they walked to the door on the left side to exit, but as they crossed it and got out, they felt there was change in their environment.

Their eyes fell on their mother, who was now in traditional clothing and heavy jewelry, smiling at them, she seemed to be in awe.

"Mommy ?" Savyasachi called.

"Aw how beautiful you too are !" She said walking towards them.

"Umm....thanks ?" Devesh said confused.

"Maiyya Devki !" Someone called from behind.

Both the twins looked at the man confused, he was tall, dark in skin tone, curly hair and dressed in yellow. A flute around his waist and morpankh on his mukut. And the most captivating smile on his face.

"Kanha, look how gorgeous they are." Devki said.

"Krishna ?" Savyasachi muttered.

"Yes Vasudev Krishna, glad you recognized me sister." Krishna said.

"What !?" Devesh exclaimed.

"I will tell you everything brother, let's do the parikrama first." He said and walked away.

"Come children." Devki said holding their hands and taking them with her.

"Why are you here lord ? Giving us your Darshan in Kaliyug ?" Devesh asked.

"So first of all it's Bhrata to both of you, and second of all you are not in Kaliyug, this is Dwapar." Krishna said as the twins and Devki followed him.

"That would explain the fresh air..." Savyasachi said.

"But why ?" Devesh asked.

"To save you." Krishna said and the turned around to walk back, as only half-parikrama must be carried out around shiv temples.

"From whom ?" Savyasachi asked, as they followed him.

"Kali." Krishna said.

"What does Mata Kali has to do with us ?" Devesh asked.

"Not Mata Kali, the demon Kali, the lord of Kaliyug." Krishna chuckled.

"Oh I see, what does he want from us ?" Devesh asked.

"Well you both are partially divine." Krishna said.

"What !?" The twins exclaimed.

"Yes....well you see...." Krishna started narrating the whole tale of Narayan's tears and Kali wanting to get his hand on it. Both the twins were silent, trying to take it all in.

"Well Maiyya take them with you, back to Dwarika." Krishna said.

"You won't be coming Kanha ?" Devki asked.

"Well....maiyya....Dau will be there..." Krishna said nervously.

"So ?" Devki asked.

"I didn't-" "KANHA !" Krishna was about to speak but Balram interjected him coming from behind.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE COMING TODAY !?" Balram said running towards them.

Krishna quickly ran behind Savyasachi, holding her a shield as Balram stood in front of them. Seeing her for a moment all of Balram's anger vanished.

"G-greetings Dau." Savyasachi said.

"Greetings sister." Balram smiled.

"If you both are done then let us go, my children might be hungry." Devki said grabbing Devesh and Savyasachi's hand and leaving.

"Kanha." Balram called.

"Sorry Dau." Krishna said holding his ears.

"Alright. Aren't they both a little too attractive ?" Balram asked.

"Who do you think they get it from ? Me only." Krishna chuckled.

"No, I mean the common folks will go nuts." Balram said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HADBADI MAI PREFACE MAI TRAILER DALNA BHUL GAYI....AB DEKHLO YAHA AND TELL ME HOW IS IT ?

SO THEY TIME-TRAVELLED....IS IT GOING TO CHANGE THE HISTORY ? NO. THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN AVENGERS ENDGAME KNOW WHY.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T LET ME TRY TO EXPLAIN.....

BASICALLY WHEN YOU TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST, IT DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR PRESENT OR FUTURE RATHER IT CREATES AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE, WHERE YOU WERE THERE.

SIMILARLY DEVESH AND SAVYASACHI GOING BACK IN THE PAST CREATES AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE WHERE THEY ARE IN THE MAHABHARAT ERA, BUT IN THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE THEY WERE NEVER PRESENT SO IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

WHAT ? YOU THOUGHT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRAVEL BOOK SO I WILL BE AN AMATEUR ????? THINK AGAIN SAILORS.