SHARING THE PLATE

It was dinner time and Dusshala, Subhadra, Madhavi and Savyasachi entered the dining hall. Duryodhan and Dushashan sighed seeing Savyasachi, how could someone be so beautiful ? They thought.

"Dusshala !" Dhritrashtra called who was standing with a man.

"Meet your soon to be husband, Sindhuraj Jaydrath." Dhritrashtra said.

Sinduraj Jaydrath walked towards the ladies and checked them out up and down. His eyes then fell on Savyasachi, and he smiled thinking dirty thoughts.

"Rajkumari Dusshala how are you ?" Jaydrath asked Savyasachi.

"Actually she is Rajkumari Dusshala, I am Rajkumari Savyasachi." She said. Jaydrath looked at Dusshala and chuckled lewdly.

"Well I don't mind." Jaydrath said looking at both Savyasachi and Dusshala.

Suddenly Arjun came towards them.

"Rajkumari Savyasachi, I think we should sit together. Rajkumari Madhavi, Subhadra and Dusshala you all too come with us." Arjun said, not trusting the ladies alone with Jaydrath.

"That would be great." The ladies said.

This was all seen by Duryodhan and Dushashan who gritted their teeth seeing Arjun and Savyasachi together.

Arjun and Savyasachi were about to sit together but Duryodhan and Dushashan quickly occupied their seats, keeping one empty in the middle.

"Sorry Arjun, these seats are all occupied." Duryodhan said, Arjun looked at them, visibly irritated.

"But Rajkumari can take this seat." Dushashan said tapping at the empty seat between them.

"Umm...no thanks." Savyasachi said, she knew it was best if she stayed away from them.

They walked to the other side and she and Arjun along with Subhadra and Dusshala sat together on the empty seats and Duryodhan gritted his teeth.

"Mere bacche, don't fret." Shakuni said sitting at the empty seat.

"What do you mean Mamashree ?" Duryodhan asked.

Shakuni chuckled as he whispered something in Duryodhan's ears, making him grin.

"No one can be as cunning as you Mamashree..." Duryodhan chuckled.

Duryodhan summoned a servant and whispered something into his ears, the servant nodded and left.

Soon the servants came with the food plates and served everyone and as per Duryodhan's orders Arjun didn't got his plate and he knew exactly why.

Arjun looked at Duryodhan and he smirked at him.

"Oh Arjun you didn't got your plate ?" Duryodhan mocked.

"Bhrata Arjun, you can definitely eat after our plates get washed." Dushashan said.

"That won't be necessary, I shall skip dinner." Arjun said.

"If you don't mind, we can share this plate." Savyasachi said.

"Y-you will ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes, I won't like you leaving without having food." Savyasachi said.

"Yes, Bhrata Arjun. Do have some food." Nakul said, teasingly.

"Alright then." Arjun said as he sat closer to Savyasachi.

Arjun looked at Duryodhan and Dushashan who were fuming in anger. He just winked at them before he started eating.

This was all seen by Kunti and Bhism, who smiled seeing them.

"Tatshree, don't they look perfect together ?" Kunti whispered to Bhism.

"Yeah they do." Bhism agreed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

CHALO MATA KUNTI AUR PITAMAH BHISM KO RISHTA MANJOOR HAI...

YAAR.....DURYODHAN PAR GUSSA KARE YA USKO THANKS BOLE ???

HERE'S A MEME :

*Someone talking nonsense about Arjun*
*Me Arguing with them*

Frustrated me : Galat facts hai !
Person : Ek dum accurate facts hai !
Me: Kaha se sikha yeh sab !?
Person : Suryaputra Karn.
Me :

(Sasura Time waste hogaya mera aise vyakti ke saath debate karke

(Sasura Time waste hogaya mera aise vyakti ke saath debate karke...)