TEMPLE OF MAHADEV

Arjun and Bheem were procuring the mud from the lake beside the temple as told by the potter. They decided to visit the temple of Mahadev first to offer prayers.

Reaching the temple, Arjun prayed to Mahadev to let him meet his love Savyasachi. And suddenly he started getting restless as he got up.

"What happened Arjun ?" Bheem asked. Suddenly few soldiers gathered in the entrance of the temple, alerting Bheem and Arjun.

"Brahmindev, Rajkumari Draupadi is here to offer her prayers, arrangements are made for bhoj on the other side, we invite you there." The Sena-nayak said.

Both the brothers nodded and left, Bheem kept telling Arjun to go to the Bhoj, but Arjun kept denying it saying if Shikhandini would be there, their cover would be blown.

Here in the temple, Savyasachi and Draupadi came to offer their prayers.

"The temple is quite beautiful." Savyasachi said.

"Indeed." Draupadi said as they made their way inside.

Both the princesses offered their prayers and Savyasachi also offered white marigolds, keeping them at the Yoni of Shivling.

"Well I would like to have a look around this beautiful temple, you offer your prayers." Savyasachi said.

"Surely." Draupadi said and Savyasachi walked outside the temple.

"Oh Mahadev, tomorrow is my swayamvar, How will I find Panduputra Arjun ? Help me lord." Draupadi muttered praying.

And suddenly the white marigold that Savyasachi offered fell into her lap. She looked at it and then at Shivling.

"Does this mean she is the way ?" Draupadi muttered.

On the other side, Bheem told Arjun that he will bring mud from behind the temple and still didn't came.

"Looks like Maharaj Vrikoder couldn't control his hunger." Arjun chuckled as he went towards the temple.

Reaching the temple Arjun found Bheem sitting among the brahmins and enjoying food, suddenly he felt that Savyasachi was near him.

And he was right as Savyasachi was just making her way down the stairs, which were covered in white powder color completely and were decorated on the sides with orange marigolds.

Every step she took left an impression of her feet on the stairs due to the white powder as walked to the other side of the temple.

Arjun walked towards the stairs and saw the impression of feet.

He touched it and instantly came to know it was Savyasachi's foot print, he could feel it in his heart

He touched it and instantly came to know it was Savyasachi's foot print, he could feel it in his heart. He stepped onto each of her foot's impression carefully, trying to feel her presence.

Once he made his way down the stairs he looked around but she was nowhere to be found

Then his eyes fell on the white foot prints which went to the other side of the temple, he knew it was Savyasachi's foot impression seeing its delicate shape and size. Thus he decided to follow them.

Draupadi who was looking for Savyasachi, found herself near the stairs. She decided to make her way down and accidentally stepped on Arjun's foot print which were above Savyasachi's foot print.

Suddenly the feeling of eternal bliss took over her, she realized this must be the foot print of none other than Panduputra Arjun

But before she could walk further, her little sakhi came to her.

"Rajkumari, we have to go now." The little girl said grabbing her hand and taking her to the back to the carriage.

Reaching their Draupadi found Savyasachi waiting for her.

"I was looking for you everywhere." Draupadi said.

"What for ?" Savyasachi asked.

"I think I just got my answers from Mahadev." Draupadi said.

"That's brilliant, but now we must go back." Savyasachi said as she got in her carriage and Draupadi got in hers.

Arjun came to the location finding Savyasachi, and then saw two carriages in front of him.

"Savyasachi....let me have a glance..." Arjun muttered for he knew his love was in one of them.

Suddenly in the first carriage, the curtain was pulled aside and Arjun looked at it and found the princess of Panchal, Draupadi.

They both locked eyes and everything fell into silence.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

DRAUPADI ARJUN KE PICHE, ARJUN SAVYASACHI KE PICHE...TOO MUCH FUN.

SAVYASACHI IS THE KEY TO THIS STORY'S ARDI !

CONVO :

Draupadi : How do I impress Arjun ?

Savyasachi : Ummm....use the insult compliment technique.

Draupadi : Show me

Savyasachi : If you say so.

*looks at Arjun*

Savyasachi : Oy ! How old are you ? Late 40s ? Early 50s ?

Arjun : *offended* What !?!?

Savyasachi : I like older men. *winks*

Arjun : *blushes* I could be 50.....

Draupadi : WOW ! *takes notes*

YOU KNOW, I WILL NOT EXTEND THIS STORY TILL KURUKSHETRA PART, IT WILL END WITH SAVYASACHI AND ARJUN'S MARRIAGE, I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO WRITE WAR AND DYUT SABHA AGAIN.