YES TO THE WEDDING

Madhavi was wandering in the royal garden, sadly, missing Nakul very much. Her life appeared to be meaningless now.

Suddenly she was pulled behind a tree by someone, before she could scream, the person kept his hand over her mouth.

She looked up and couldn't believe that it was none other than Nakul, her Nakul.

"You ?" She couldn't believe his eyes. He nodded.

"You are actually here ? Or am I hallucinating ?" Madhavi asked.

Nakul narrowed his eyes at her mischievously and then kissed her forehead, making her realize that he was actually there.

"Oh my god..." Madhavi muttered, tears falling from her eyes as she embraced him.

"I am sorry, it took me so long to come." Nakul said.

"At least you came." Madhavi said.

"Don't cry now, I'm here." Nakul said wiping her tears.

"I have a good news." Nakul said looking at her.

"What ?" Madhavi asked.

"I asked Anart-raj for your hand in marriage and he said yes." Nakul said.

"He did ? Just like that ?" Madhavi asked.

"Well...." Nakul trailed off.

□□ FLASHBACK □□

Yuddhistir, Bheem, Nakul, Sehdev, Draupadi had come to Anart for a very important work.

"Madhavi will be so happy to see you all here." Dusshala said.

"No Dusshala, don't call her now." Nakul said.

"Why ?" Savyasachi asked.

"I will not talk to her before I ask something from Anart-raj." Nakul said.

"What do you want to ask Nakul ?" Devesh asked.

"Madhavi's hand in marriage." Nakul said, and Devesh's eyes widened.

"You do know what you are asking right ?" Devesh asked.

"Dev, you already know they love each other." Savyasachi said.

"Yes Anart-raj, Nakul loves Madhavi very much." Yuddhistir said.

"How can I just say yes ?" Devesh muttered.

"Oh ho ! Tu kyare thi etlo doho thayi gayo ke Nakul ane Madhavi no lagan tari permission thi thase ?" Savyasachi asked. (Oh ho ! Since when did you become so old that Nakul and Madhavi's wedding needs your permission to take place ?)

"Maru bolvanu zaroori chhe." Devesh said. (It is important for me to speak)

The four Pandavas and Draupadi looked at each other confused, as to what they are saying. They looked at Dusshala, who just shrugged her shoulders, gesturing she has no idea either.

"Tu lagan ma aayo fufa chhe ke lagan ma aaveli aunty je taro bolvano zaroori chhe ?" Savyasachi asked. (Are you the fufa or aunty attending a wedding that you have to speak ?)

"But I am her brother !" Devesh said.

"Devesh we talked about this already." Savyasachi said. Devesh narrowed his eyes at her.

"Kyare-kyare man kare aanu garo dabavi nakhu..." Devesh thought. (Sometimes I feel like choking her...)

"Devesh aa karwa maate, himmat ne aukat banne joiye." Savyasachi said. (Devesh, to that, courage and capacity both are required.)

"Tane kevi rite ?" Devesh asked confused, how did she know what he was thinking. (How did you ?)

"Taru sundar modhu batavi de tu su vicharto hoye." Savyasachi chuckled. (Your beautiful face tells everything you think.)

"If you both are done talking in your mysterious language then tell us your decision." Dusshala said.

"Its a yes from us." Savyasachi said.

□□ FLASHBACK OVER □□

"Rajkumari Savyasachi made sure Anart-raj says yes." Nakul said.

"That is so great !" Madhavi exclaimed happily.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

MADHUKUL SHIPPERS....AAJ KHUSH TOH BAHUT HOGE TUM.

ONE THING MOST OF THE TV SHOWS GET WRONG IS THE DEATH OF ABHIMANYU.

YOU MUST HAVE SEEN A SAD AND SOBBING KARN STABBING ABHIMANYU TO LIBERATE HIM FROM THE PAIN ? QUITE OPPOSITE HAPPENED ACTUALLY.

(KARNA-PARVA, BORI VERSION)

NOW....YOU CAN UNDERSTAND FOR YOURSELF.

YES, ARJUN DID KILL KARNA'S SONS BUT HE WOULD'VE NEVER IF HE KNEW THEY WERE HIS NEPHEWS....HE LOVED VRISHKETU MORE THAN ABHIMANYU WHEN HE CAME TO KNOW THAT KARN WAS HIS BROTHER AND VRISHKETU HIS NEPHEW.

AND KARN KNEW ABHIMANYU WAS HIS NEPHEW BUT DIDN'T EVEN HAD AN OUNCE OF GUILT ON HOW HARSHLY ABHIMANYU WAS KILLED AND WAS LAUGHING INSTEAD....

AND ONE MORE THING PEOPLE SAY KARN WAS KILLED UNFAIRLY BECAUSE HE WAS DISARMED. LETS TAKE A NEUTRAL PERSPECTIVE :

KARN WAS NOT DISARMED, ABHIMANYU WAS DISARMED, KARN WAS UNARMED. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISARMED AND UNARMED ? THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEATH AND SLEEP.

KARN WILLINGLY PUTS HIS VIJAY BOW ASIDE, AND GOT DOWN TO PULL THE WHEEL OF HIS RATH WHILE ABHIMANYU WAS STRIPPED OFF HIS WEAPONS.

IF KARN WANTED HE COULD'VE GOT DOWN OF THE RATH TO FIGHT INSTEAD, BECAUSE A WARRIOR LIKE KARN DOESN'T NEED A RATH TO FIGHT EFFECTIVELY.

THE RULE THAT ONE MUST NOT FIGHT THE WARRIOR WHEN HE HAS NO WEAPONS IN HAND DOESN'T APPLY TO KARN, AS HE WILLINGLY PUT HIS WEAPON ASIDE AND WAS CAPABLE OF FIGHTING (NOT SEVERELY WOUNDED I MEAN).

WHILE ABHIMANYU WAS DISARMED AND WAS NOT IN A CONDITION TO FIGHT. SO THE RULE APPLIES TO HIM.

GREAT WARRIORS LIKE KARN, DRON AND BHISM CAN ONLY BE KILLED WHEN THEY ARE UNARMED, SO THE RULE DON'T APPLY TO THEM.

NOW I AM NOT DISSING KARN, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH AS IT IS.

I AM TELLING THIS BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TOLD ME THAT AS A KARN FAN THEY FEEL ANGRY WHEN I WRITE THESE NOTES...

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ? NOT SHOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM ? YOU WANT ME TO SUGARCOAT HIM LIKE THE TV SHOWS HAVE DONE ?

LISTEN MY JOB IS TO TELL THE FACTS AS THEY ARE WHEN I AM ALTERING IT SO MY READERS KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REEL AND REAL.