UNIVITED GUESTS

Krishna brought Arjun to the room and made him sit down.

"Parth, look at me. Say something." Krishna told.

"M-madhav....I saw something....in her eyes." Arjun managed to speak.

"Keep talking." Krishna said.

"He was big....had countless heads....countless hands which carried big weapons......so divine....so scary..." Arjun said.

"You must be hallucinating Parth." Krishna said, for he knew Arjun was not ready to see and accept his Vishwaroop for now.

"No Madhav ! Things like that cannot be hallucination ! It was as real as you and me." Arjun said as few tears fell from his eyes.

"It's alright Parth." Krishna said.

"I am not worthy of her....her eyes just showed me the truth....I don't deserve her Madhav." Arjun said.

"Parth listen, you love her and that's all that matters." Krishna said.

"No Madhav, I am not worthy of loving her." Arjun said.

"Parth, you don't have to be worthy to love someone." Krishna said.

"No Madhav, I don't deserve her." Arjun shook his head.

"Parth if you don't deserve her than no one in this universe does." Krishna said.

"What do you mean Madhav ?" Arjun asked.

"You saw her truth, you accept her now, love her soul. Because what you saw, no one can or will and thus no one is worthy of loving her besides you." Krishna said.

"Who is she Madhav ? What is her soul ?" Arjun asked.

"Whatever Savyasachi's soul is Parth, yours and hers are the same." Krishna said.

"What do you mean ?" Arjun asked.

"Just remember Parth, no one deserves her besides you." Krishna said.

"Such divinity cannot be loved Madhav....it can only be worshipped." Arjun said.

"Well Parth, devotion is also a type of love." Krishna said.

"Arjun !" Savyasachi called entering the room.

"Are you alright now ?" She asked, Arjun diverted his gaze, not wanting to look into her eyes.

"Yes Sachi, Parth is all well now. He just had a very bad splitting headache. Tell her Arjun." Krishna said. Arjun stayed silent.

"Arjun, are you well ?" She kneeling in front of him.

Arjun hesitantly looked into her eyes and then a sense of relief took over him some reason. Her eyes had some magical calming effect on him.

"Yes, I am fine." Arjun couldn't help but smile.

"Good to know, rest now for tomorrow you need your energy for Holi." Savyasachi said smiled and got up.

"Good night Krishna." Savyasachi said and left.

"Good night." He said.

Arjun kept smiling at the direction she went, all his panic, his fear was gone now.

"Tomorrow is Holi, let's see who gets colored in whose colors." Krishna said.

"I am already colored in hers." Arjun said.

Suddenly a Dasi entered the room.

"Greetings, Dwarikadheesh. Rajkumar Duryodhan, Dushashan and Gandhar Raj Shakuni have entered the city premises of Dwarika." Dasi said and left.

"Oh well." Krishna muttered, while Arjun was confused as to why they showed up.

"Why would they be here ?" Arjun asked.

"Only one way to find out." Krishna said and they both went outside.

Reaching there they saw Balram and Revati welcoming them inside. Devesh also came there along with Dusshala who got extremely happy seeing them.

Subhadra, Madhavi and Savyasachi also came there and the smile of their faces dropped seeing the three.

"You must be Vasudev Shri Krishna ?" Shankuni asked.

"Indeed I am, Mamashree." Krishna said joining his hands and smirking.

"Don't call me Mamashree, Vasudev. Being your uncle scares me." Shakuni said.

"Well my Mama Kans got Salvation only from my hands. No need to be afraid Mamashree." Krishna smirked.

"Bhrata Duryodhan, what brings you here ?" Arjun asked narrowing his eyes.

"I came here celebrate Holi, with loved ones." Duryodhan said looking at Savyasachi.

□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Savyasachi : I have 2 questions.
Duryodhan : Ask away.
Savyasachi : Where have you been all my life ?
Duryodhan : Aww...what is the 2nd question ?
Savyasachi : Can you please go back ?
Duryodhan : !!!!!!
Savyasachi : Idiot.

Duryodhan : I too have 2 questions.
Savyasachi : Go ahead.
Duryodhan : Where have you been all my life ?
Savyasachi : I don't know but I wish I was still there.
Duryodhan : !!!!!
Savyasachi : Once an idiot always an idiot.

READY FOR HOLI ???