PERFECT AIM

After a long and heated debated, Maharaj Drupad and Drishtadyum opened the swayamvar for Brahmins.

The royal dignitaries mocked that if a kshatriya cannot hit the aim then how a mere Brahmin could ?

"I am pretty sure a Brahmin, who is the bestower of knowledge, can definitely hit this target." Krishna said looking right at Arjun.

"Go and participate Arjun, Vasudev is hinting towards you." Bheem said.

"How can I marry another in front Savyasachi ? What will she think ?" Arjun asked Bheem.

"Don't be bothered about what anyone will think, come forward Brahman Kumar, show your Valor !" Krishna said.

"Arjun, Vasudev definitely has something in his mind. He has challenged you and also given you assurance, now you cannot back down." Yuddhistir said.

"Well then Bhratashree, give me your blessings." Arjun bent down to touch Yuddhistir and Bheem's feet.

"Vijay Bhava !" Both of them blessed.

Arjun came forward as the royal dignitaries mocked him, but he wasn't bothered by them.

"Pranipat to Maharaj Drupad, Yuvraj Drishtadyum, Vasudev Shri Krishna, Anart-raj Devesh and Maharani Dusshala." Arjun said and they all smiled, no participant greeted them.

"Naman to Rajkumari Shikhandini, Rajkumari Draupadi, Rajkumari Savyasachi and Rajkumari Madhavi." Arjun said, causing them to also smile.

"Look he bowed before Rajkumari Draupadi !" Shishupal laughed.

"To me, every woman is a form of Devi Durga. The one who doesn't respect women has no competence." Arjun said.

"If accidentally you win this Swayamvar, then tell me Brahim, will you marry her or establish her in a temple ?" Rukmi asked laughing.

"Every home is no less than a temple, Yuvraj Rukmi and wife is equivalent to the main deity. I too bow before your sister every day." Krishna said and Rukmi scoffed.

"Come on Brahmin Kumar, show us that your strength lies not only in your morals but also your skills." Krishna said to Arjun.

Arjun walked forward and picked up the bow with no struggle and even stringed it perfectly. Savyasachi leaned forward from her seat to see, no wanting to even blink, afraid to miss a moment of this iconic history.

Arjun grabbed the arrow and took his position as he looked down at the fish's reflection. He pulled the string, focusing on the target.

 He pulled the string, focusing on the target

"Will he hit it ?" Draupadi asked.

"Absolutely, the aim and position are perfect." Savyasachi said.

Arjun let's go of the string, shooting the arrow above, everyone's breath stopped seeing that the arrow perfectly pierced the eye of the fish.

Flowers fall from above as the brahmins danced in Joy.

"The Brahmins won ! Har Har Mahadev !" They cheered.

"Sakhi, now its time for you to choose, do you choose this Brahmin as your husband ?" Krishna asked.

"Yes." Draupadi said.

"Then put the varmala around his neck." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

FUN FACT : THE SHIV-DHANUSH IN MATA SITA'S SWAYAMVAR PINAK WAS ALREADY BROKEN A LITTLE BIT BY MAHADEV ACCIDENTALLY.

AND FOR SHRI RAM TO PICK IT UP EASILY, LAXMAN ACTUALLY PUSHED HIS FEET ON THE GROUND A LITTLE BIT, TILTING THE POSITION OF EARTH, THIS FOR A MOMENT CAUSED A SIDE THE PINAK TO FLOAT SLIGHTLY AND THEN SHRI RAM PICKED IT UP.

CONVOS :

SAVYASACHI : Use the insult compliment technique I taught you.

DRAUPADI : Alright.

*Looks at Arjun*

DRAUPADI : Arya Arjun, you seem sad and lonely.

ARJUN : *offended* What !?

DRAUPADI : But you look rich enough to afford therapy....

ARJUN : EXCUSE ME !?!?

SAVYASACHI : *takes Draupadi away* SORRY !

----

ARJUN : There is something wrong with my eyes....

SAVYASACHI : What ?

ARJUN : I can't take them off of you !

(Look at that poker face... he like - iss baar pat gayi pakka ! While Savyasachi be like - iske terrible jokes koi band karao yaar....aisa na ho shadi ke pehle divorce dedu !)

----

BHISM : KARO YA MARO !!

KRISHNA : MARNE SE PEHLE KUCH KARO !!

ARJUN : JAB TAK KUCH NA KARO TAB TAK NA MARO !!

SAVYASACHI : KOI BATAYEGA KI MUJHE KARNA KYA HAI ?!

ARJUN : *whispers* Mujhse shaadi....

(I can relate with you Savyasachi....)