Blair - Ten

10 – Blair

June

Aiden is picking me up today, so I can join him while he gets tattooed. This is seriously going to be awesome. I've never gone with someone that's getting a tattoo, nobody has ever been with me while I've gotten mine. Plus, I really enjoy Aiden's company, he's easy to be around, and conversation comes naturally. So, I got Jaime to take Ryder and was ready to go. The knock on my door startled me and I tried not to run to it to open.

"Hey." His deep voice greeted me as I took him in. T-shirt and gym shorts, how is this man so fine. He stretched his arms up above his head grabbing the door frame, my eyes found that sliver of skin that peeked out right above the shorts. As if I hadn't already seen him in just a pair of boxers a few days ago. I shook my head bringing myself back to reality. "Ready?"

"Sure am! I plan on studying the hell out of you to try and find Mickey." He let out a belly laugh.

"Good luck."

"Is he like on your ass or something?" He laughed again.

"No, he's not that hidden."

"Still won't give me a hint?" I grabbed my bag and closed the gap between us. I could feel the connection, that sexual tension we had flowing between us right now was uncanny. He shook his head. "Not fair." He winked and smirked before sliding out of the way allowing me out the door. I made sure it was locked before we walked next to one another out to the parking lot. He led me over to a beautiful lifted white Ram truck, that I have seen plenty of times. "Holy shit."

"What?" He stopped, hand on the door handle about to open it for me.

"I didn't put two and two together until now. Like a year or so ago my best friend asked you a question about what kind of girl you'd prefer."

"What?" He laughed.

"I can't remember exactly but it was like did you want a girl that was up your ass or that let you have your friends and go out without a fight."

"Oh shit. I remember that. I was in a rush though leaving Ansley's."

"Yea, we kind of watched you out the window."

"Oh did you?" He wiggled his eyebrows and opened the door. I rolled my eyes and attempted to climb up. Thank god for leggings and sneakers today because holy shit. He laughed again before putting his hands on my hips and helping me up and in, shutting the door once I was settled.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." He smiled at me again before starting the diesel and heading out of the parking lot. It didn't take long before we were pulling into the tattoo shop. I watched as Aiden grabbed his phone and wallet from the center console and jumped out of the truck. His things still in his hand along with his keys came around and opened the door for me, putting out his hand to help me down. I followed him into the shop.

"Aiden! What's up buddy!" The guy at the counter came around and did that goofy bro hug thing to Aiden.

"Not much man, what you been up to?"

"You know, living."

"How's your little one?"

"She's doing awesome. Dude I never knew being a Dad would feel like this. I wanna kill anyone that fucking looks at her wrong and she's only a month fucking old." They both laughed. "Anyway, I'm not going to keep you. He's got a tight schedule today." The guy hurried back behind the counter and pushed a piece of paper out for Aiden. I stood next to him as he filled out his full name, age, birthday, and then signed at the bottom.