Chapter 31: the other side of the coin

??? POV

I look hell city as I take in the sights. It was peaceful up here watching everyone live there lives. I will admit. I did seem a bit hostile when I made my intentions clear.

Yes I must kill y/n but I have reason for coming to that conclusion. Let me ask you something. When you look back on the adventures of y/n and his family what do you see?

To me everything is out of place. While yes I my original reason is to reset this universe. It's not because of rebellion. That reason is just a facade. No my real reason for all of this is to give y/n and the others a clean slate.  Everything that has happened doesn't even make any sense. First y/n claims that no one love him yet he has a girlfriend?

Or what about all of the other people that have arrived? They don't belong in this universe. And finally god and Lucifer being brothers. In the reality they are father and son along with Gabriel.

The things that I have stated are what's wrong with this universe. It's unstable. I must fix it all.

It is my world after all.

No one's POV

We see the figure before us as he reveals his true face. The so called 'Villain' of the world is revealed.

 The so called 'Villain' of the world is revealed

Genuinenovelty's pov

This world is falling apart and while the spirits and phantoms love this world. I see it as a potential collapse. When you create world a and people altogether, you create this work of art for the universe to see. But there will be times when You tend to let your mind wander. In doing so you mess up without even realizing it yet.

I was so naive back then. I had such big dreams. Most were pretty bad I will admit. But I wanted to create worlds that no one has ever seen. But this world in particular I must fix.

I need to get Lucifer, god, and y/n to the same place. That will make easier to wipe them out.

No one's POV

In the background we can see the bodies of bill and Jill lifeless in a pool of blood. The villain lets out a heavy sigh before he goes to bury the bodies.