Chapter 25: the return home

No one's POV

Today was the end of the vacation in heaven. The group was heading back through the door. But in the horizon the mysterious figure watched as they left. A exterminator angel came down in anger.

"Why are you letting them leave!? That was our only chance!" The angel says.

"No. It wasn't. Because even if we were able to separate the three from the others their powers far outweigh our own. We must wait." The figure says.

"But we have larger numbers! We could overwhelm them!" The angel retorts.

"Yes we do but numbers mean nothing if we can't even strike them." The figure says.

"Fuck it! I'm going their myself!" The angel prepares to fly off and attack.

But she didn't. In a quick flash the angel's head falls to the ground as the body fades into nothingness. The figure doesn't even move. Not a single hair was misplaced.

"Don't worry. Our time will come. But it's not now. We need to let their tension do the work for us." The figure says as it disappears.

Timeskip

Back to the others they finally made it back to the hotel. They felt a wave of comfort as they can finally sin again.

"Alright we are back home." Calas says.

*deep breathe*

"HELL F$&@%ING YEAH!!!! I'M FINALLY FREE FROM B@&$% A$$ MOTHERF@&$%ING GODD@&$ HEAVEN!" Nester shouts unknown that Alastra had covered y/n's ears.

"Language." Nolos says blankly.

"Do you wanna fight you-" luckily bendy managed to shut nester you before his profanity rant began.

As the l/n family began their usual antics once again something was off. The group couldn't figure it out but they shrugged it off. Charlie and her friends got to looking at how the hotel is doing.

The l/n brothers went out to have fun. In case your wondering they all were going to cause chaos in hell city.

The parents all decided to go to their rooms and get comfortable. They wanted to get the heavenly smell off of them and return covered in sin. So you can guess what they did.

Timeskip
Y/n POV

"So what will be doing today?" Calas asks us.

We were walking down the streets of good ol' hell city. We wanted to let the people know that we were back and also we wanted to wash away the heavenly smell that has covered us.

"I just want to be cute again." I say to them.

"Here I'll show you." I pull up Alastor's hand and tell him told that position. Then I walk away and I do something really adorable.

 Then I walk away and I do something really adorable

Of course my charms do have their effects. But apparently some females have seen my action and have awed at me.

"Of course you would be cute again. That trait is what has born with you y/n." Alastor says petting my head.

"We let's split up and enjoy our day back alright?" Calas says. We all nod in agreement. But Rotsala stays with me.

"Rotsala? Why are you still with me?" I ask him.

"Because my dear brother. Someone has to keep an eye on you so that way no woman can kidnap you." He says.

I laughed as a sweat drop fell. But my attention was changed when I saw angel dust walk through an alleyway.

"What's angel dust doing?" I ask.

"I have no clue. Shall we follow him?" Rotsala asks me. I nod as we head off.

Timeskip

Using our shadows to hide we followed angel dust. He was acting strange the entire time. He smoked more than usual and had a look of sorrow. I remember seeing the same face when we were about to come back to hell city.

Eventually he walked into a large building. It was covered in symbols that resembled hearts. I didn't know what this meant but fortunately my brother did.

"This is the main building of Valentino." He says in shock.

"Who's Valentino?" I ask my brother.

"Valentino is one of the overlords of hell city. He is powerful in fact he could almost rival a baron. Just barely though. He is one of the top monopolies of the sex industry. But why is Angel Dust working for him?" He questioned.

"Well Angel Dust IS the top pornstar right now. So maybe that could be why?" I reply.

Rotsala places his hand to his chin. He thinks about it for a moment. Unfortunately he couldn't come up with a proper theory. We could infiltrate the building to look ourselves but there are two problems.

One is the amount of bouncers and guards protecting it. And two is our mother. If our mother ever found out about this she would kill us. Well my innocence is pretty much a dying concept anyways so why not?

"Why don't we sneak inside and look further?" I say. Rotsala shakes his head.

"It's too risky plus we don't have the full picture yet. Let's head back to the hotel and wait." Rotsala says getting up. I follow suit and we head back to think our next steps.

Timeskip

The time while we wait was unnerving to say the least. For one I didn't want to tell everyone about Angel Dust's life. He seems like the one to keep all his secrets to himself and his friends.

So for the time being I laid my head on a table and fell asleep. Rotsala kept an eye out for Angel.

Rotsala pov

Nothing of interest happen as of right now. But then I saw Angel's sister Molly walk by. Calling her name she came over to us. I woke up my brother and I began to talk to her.

"Hello ms molly." I began.

"Hello!" She replies.

"Ms. Molly I hope you don't mind but we would like to know something." I began.

"Sure what would you like to know?" She asks us with curiosity.

Me and y/n looked at each other before he nodded. From there I asked her.

"What does Angel Dust have to do with Valentino?" I ask her.

From there her face darkens into a face of sorrow.

"If you really want to know then.

We really should about this in private."