Chapter 30: wait and what?

??? POV

I watch as hell city is running as usual. But there is one fatal flaw that Lucifer has overlooked.

Rebellion.

You see before Lucifer took over Satan was the first king of hell. Do you want to know why he was so successful? Do you want to know how no one in hell fought back against him?

It's because he broke their minds before they even got the chance. He put the poor souls that went there into so much pain and misery that they became mindless husks before they can fight back.

But here? People are just living their lives as usual as if they were in the living world. Their is no torture. There is no screaming or agony. They just live like they are alive and well. That is a fatal flaw in my eyes.

You see with all the cleansing and killings someone is going to be fed up one way or another. From that person they build a movement and from a movement they become an army. And if they become an army they can overpower Lucifer and get access back to their world causing the Armageddon feared in religious bibles.

That is why I need Y/n's power. I need his power to kill both god and Lucifer and reset the reality. To where Lucifer tortures the souls of the damned as Satan did and were god doesn't do any cleansings. So that way the Armageddon will never to pass.

I'm sorry y/n, your too pure for all of this. I only wish that there was another way.

Alaga pov

Let me picture a scene for you. You wake up on a bed feeling like it was the best thing that happened in your life. You like to the side and see a adorable blue deer resting it's head on your shoulder. What do you do?

Do you:

A) gently get up and ignore it?

B) begin petting its head trying not to squeal to the heavens?

C) squeal so loud that you break pretty much destroy all the windows in the vicinity?

Or

D) cuddle the cute thing into damnation?

Me I just went with letter B. I begin petting y/n's head as his ear twitched in the cutest way possible. From there he also did the cutest yawn before opening his eyes to look at me.

"Good morning." He says sleepily.

From I just blew a circuit in my heart and pass out.

Y/n POV

"Alaga? Alaga?" I say poking her face but to no avail.

Giving up I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I passed by angel dust and he petted my head before going back to his usual business.

Everyone was minding their own business and nester even hugged me. He is such a softie. I decided to go out for a walk around the streets of hell city. I wonder if any new arrivals have come in yet?

Timeskip

It turns out that not many humans have fallen just yet. It was strange but from what I have been hearing this whole 'coronavirus' thing is coming to a close.

Feeling tired I sat down on a bench as I watched mother's and fathers play with their children. Dad used to play with us too. He created his two friends Boris and Alice so that way we can have fun.

He would recreate the studio he was born in and give us tours of his old home. He told us stories of how he saw many people come and go.

As I was reminiscing on the past I heard to bodies fall behind me.

"Ow. That hurt." One of them says. I turn around and I see them. They were wearing weird suits of some kind.

 They were wearing weird suits of some kind

They both saw me and waved

"Oh? A blue Alastor? Now that's something you don't see everyday." The white armored one says.

The other one just nods his head.

"Hello. Who are you two?" I ask them.

"Why I am y/n l/n and this is my brother Doom." The white one says.

"But MY name is y/n. How can you be y/n as well?" I ask them.

(In case your confused I just did a crossover between two of my books 'little bro' and 'twin opposites')

"Well you see me and Doom were fighting a demon lord until he blasted us into a portal. That portal leading us to here. Now we have to wait until we can be go home. I promised my wife Charlie that I'd be home by lunch too. Damn." The white knight says.

The one known as Doom walked up to me and stared me down. It was a little scary. He said nothing as I felt his gaze pierce my very soul. But all that was put aside when he rubbed my head gently.

In the awkward silence I decided to bring up a conversation.

"So uh, why are you fighting demon lords?" I ask them.

The other y/n speaks up.

"Because for one: we are protecting the earth. And two: it is really fun." He says looking at his gun.

"Also you said you were married to Charlie right? How is that possible?" I ask him.

"Then this must be a alternate hell city. The one I'm from me and Charlie are married and we have a daughter who I love very much. I wanted to get back home by lunch so that way I can play with my daughter. It's her birthday today." He says.

"Aww. That's so sweet. You are a great father sir." I say to him. He just rubs the back of his neck.

"Eh hehe. I'm not the greatest father. But I always make time for my family and that's what matters." He says. A little bit after the machine on his wrist whirls to life as his face lights up.

"Finally we can get back home!" He says opening a portal.

"It was nice to meet you y/n" he says to me.

"You too y/n." I reply back. He and his brother waved goodbye before walking through that portal before it closed.

"What nice person." I say to myself as I was back to the hotel.

"Charlie married huh? Now that's something you don't see everyday." I say giggling a little bit.

No one's POV

As y/n walked back to the hotel the view began to fade into black.