Chapter 9: memories

Y/n pov

After I have successfully stopped the fight between Lilith and my mother I helped the citizens rebuild the city with the help of my brothers of course. When all was said and done I walked inside to see my mother and Lilith sitting on the same couch with a blanket over them With bandages all over their bodies as they are still shaking after my display.

"So have you two learned your lesson?" I say to them.

They rapidly nod and beg me not to show my angry side ever again.

"Good. Now let's rest. After today you both must be tired." I say to them.

"T-thank you y/n but I feel like I need Bendy to help me calm down." My mother says.

"And I need my dear husband also." Lilith says as she hugs Lucifer and he returns it's embracing her.

They both go to their husbands and embrace them in their arms. I smile at this as I go into the kitchen.

What I didn't notice was my mother having a grand idea.

"Oh Lilith.~" she says singing.

"What is it Alastra?" She asks.

"Have you wondered what y/n and Alastor looked like as kids?" My mother says pulling out a photo album.

My eyes widen as I know what she going to pull.

"Oh I want to see!" Charlie says appearing out of nowhere with Vaggie.

"Come around and let me show you!" My mother says as I feel a tsunami gold embarrassment wash over me.

Alastra pov

"Awwww! They're so adorable!" Charlie says looking at the photos.

I laugh at their faces

"Oh and look at Alastor! He was so small that you can hold him in one hand!" Lilith says cooing at the images

"Haha! Did he just break the demon's tv head?" Vaggie says laughing.

"Yes. Yes he did." I say giggling at the memory.