Preview

No one's POV

"There it is! After it!" Hunters surround the forest rifles at the ready.

The glow of the moon shines over giving uneasy to the inhabitants below. Their quarry was within reach. Their contract so close and the money even closer.

Blocking every Avenue of escape in the forest a shadowed figure is forced to the edge of the cliff. With yelling and torches being seen and heard it runs on all fours backed against a cliff side the shadow makes it stand as the hunters come into view.

"You have a sly one. But now your end is here and the secrets can stay hidden." The hunter then readies her rifle as the others line up to end the shadow's life.

But the shadow is not so easily fooled. There is a reason why it has evaded the hunters and the nations for so long. 

In one unexpected turn the shadow extends it's arms and falls off the cliff. With shock on their faces the hunters run to the edge to look.

But they saw nothing. No body no crash. It was as if the shadow wasn't even there to begin with. That was until a scream was heard.

Turning around the leader and her companions saw the shadow with its hand through hunter's chest holding their heart. He drops the heart and removes his hand as the body falls.

"Mother-" but silence fells the rest of the hunters except the leader fell as blood escaped their throats.

The leader now on her knees shook in fear as the shadow towered over her in a stance that radiates nothing but pure unadulterated fear.

"W-w-w-what a-a-are y-you!?" The leader stuttered.

The shadow said nothing as it stared at the helpless leader. In one swift notion her neck began to bleed as the body fell off the cliff but the head remained in the palm of the shadow.

The shadow lifts the head to his face as it spoke.

"History." The it dropped the head off the cliff side.

That's all the shadow was. History. The moon shined on the shadow as it was revealed.

A young boy with ears and a tail. He howled into the night signaling his victory. But it was bittersweet. The knowledge that he will be forever hunted.

Two races ruled over earth. Humans and anthros(furries). They are both unaware of the history of how they came to be. But the shadow knew. He knew it all and for that he is being hunted to be silenced forever.

But history never stays forgotten for long.

In the works is my newest work. I hope you'll understand that this was a idea that I have been dying to create. I was afraid that you all would hate me if I created it but now I'm not afraid.

Coming soon. Old wounds (male reader x anthro)