Chapter 3: introductions

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes to the warm sun rising through the window. I sat up and I rubbed the temples of my head.

"What happened?" I ask myself.

"I don't quite know myself." Alastor says waking.

I try to remember what happened to us. I was singing songs for the hotel until and explosion went off and everything went black. What happened? I remember something hitting my face after a familiar laugh-

"ALASTIN!!!!" I shout and Alastor turned his head in shock.

"Alastin was here in the hotel Alastor!" I say as his eyes widen.

"Well this has taken quite the turn y/n." He says getting up.

"I do remember now. He came to us and he threw that child potion at us turning us into toddlers." Alastor says as tv distortions appear around him and his eyes dilate.

"I'm going to kill him slowly!" His voices become even more staticky.

"Alastor please calm down! Let us find out why he's here and THEN you can kill him." I advise him as he calms down.

"Your right! I must remain positive! Come let us reunite with our family!" He says with his signature smile.

I giggle a bit before following him.

Timeskip

"Greetings my brothers!" Alastor says entering the lobby.

"Ah Alastor! Y/n! It is relieving to see you!" Calas says walking up to us.

"Y/n!" Alastin runs to me and hugs me giving me his cute side.

"Hello you blue shit." Nestor says with his useful angry face.

"H-Hi everyone." I reply shyly.

We all hug each other as we sat down and began talking.

"So y/n, Alastor. I have come with grave news." Calas says with a face of dread.

"What is it my green brother?" Alastor says keeping his smile.

"W-what do you m-mean grace?" I ask.

"Our mother is coming here along with everyone else." As soon as mother was mentioned Alastor l's smile immediately disappeared and a look of pure terror befell him. But for me.

"Mother! I haven't seen her in so long! It would be exciting to see her again!" I say in joy. Mother always enjoyed her sons but mostly me. In her eyes I was still a little child that she could cuddle with.

Well I'm all honesty I am the youngest of the l/n family. With this revelation the whole family was overprotective of me in our younger days. When I was bullied my brothers defended me and almost killed the kids. When I was scared everyone would group hug me to help me calm down.

And finally when anyone decides to play a prank on me my mother and father would get angry. But my father's anger pales in comparison to mother's. When she is enraged she holds the face pure terror and the strength of ten hells combined.

Most recent example was with Alastin. He thought it would be a good idea to smash my face into a cake on my birthday. But mother miraculously save me and proceed to chase Alastin around the yard with the intention of sending Alastin to heaven instead of hell.

I was in modern terms: 'the small beam of the family.' With Alastin in second but that's because of his scheming side.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mother I-I-I-is c-coming h-h-here!?" Alastor stuttered shaking like a madman.