Chapter 22: lucifer's crazy day

(This chapter will all be about Lucifer so strap in.)

Lucifer pov

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh." I stretch my arms out as I awake from my slumber.

You know sleeping like the dead has its benefits. Alastin pulled another prank yesterday. But it wasn't on the l/n family oh *chuckle* no.

This time. His targets were the exterminator angels.

Me and Alastin came up with the idea of using the gender reverse potion on them. You see all exterminator angels are females.

You can guess the rest.

Hearing their screams of confusion and horror were music to mine and Alastin's ears.

In all seriousness. This is the first time where I have time off. All of my time is spent making sure hell stays contained.

"Hmmm. I wonder what I should do?" I ask myself.

"Ah well. I guess I walk around heaven until I find something to do." I say as I get dressed.

I put on my clothes and I look in the mirror. I did look good. But I look down to see someone wrote 'apple daddy' in lipstick.

 But I look down to see someone wrote 'apple daddy' in lipstick

That was weird but oh well.

I head outside to look for adventure. I haven't walked on these grounds in so long. It feels so different.

I wonder what's changed? I decided to walk around some more. Some angels saw me and looked away when I looked at them.

"Guess they hate me for that stink bomb huh?" I say.

Continuing to walk around heaven I still see angels giving me looks and stares. It's okay. I'm used to it. They even threatened me with their own pranks. But knowing them they would just make my life easier.

You know what theirs a song to describe that perfectly.

"This song will be good for the time being." I say to myself.

I start singing myself. Hey maybe I could pass the time while looking around.

"Ah panic at the disco is great." I say to myself.

It's so sad that brendon Uriel is the last true member of the group. They had such big dreams together. Now it's just him and the dream.

You what's sad? It's that this band a lot of people cry over their break up, when a pretty boy leaves one direction the entire female population becomes depressed and makes excuses of suicide. That's just fucking sad to me.