Chapter 27: a devil falls

No one's POV

As y/n noticed the bullet wound in his chest. More shots are heard as y/n gets hit with six more shots. He flinched backward towards the edge.

"I thought you were better than this angel dust." A voice says.

Angel dust turns his head to see Valentino holding a gun. His two females with him as well.

"You remember the deal right? You surrender your free will to me and I help your family rise in power. But that exquisite body of yours doesn't belong to anyone else but me." He says in irritation.

"Do you know what these bullets are Angel?" He asks angel. Angel shakes his head.

"These are regular bullets yes. But even in hell we still feel the same amount of pain as if we were alive." He says. Y/n falls to his knees as Valentino inspects him.

"My oh my. You look rather ripe for a demon. You even have your virginity with you. That makes it even better~" Valentino grabs y/n and begins to gropes and violates y/n's body.

Y/n tries so desperately to escape but can't. Reason being is that the bullets have destroyed y/n's spine temporarily paralyzing him. Angel dust is being held down by the two girls as he watches his best friend be violated by Valentino.

Angel dust pov

Dammit.

I want to save y/n but I can't. If I go against Valentino than the deal is broken and my family will suffer. But if I don't try then y/n will suffer because I was too weak.

Why do I have to be so weak!? I can't do anything because of the rules! It was then I see a memory flash in my eyes.

Flashback

I was with my father as he was talking to me. He wanted to teach me that life is not all fun and games. He also wanted to teach me on how i can fend for myself.

"Look here son. We are a family of criminals and that's that. We have taken over all of Chicago yes. But at some point we will lose it all. We all reach our limits. The limits of the rules we abide by." He says to me.

"Why do we have to live by the rules father?" I ask him.

"Live by the rules? Ha! Your funny kid. Listen whenever your in deep shit. Whenever your in a situation where if you break the rules bad things will happen. Just remember this. Limits show the restrictions on ourselves, the only solution is to break them!!!" He says punching his fist through a metal wall.

"Never let the rules control you son! Always break them to show that YOU are above it all! Even if your family is in trouble! Break them to save the ones you care about!" He shouts as he holds his bloodied fist in to the air.

"Because son. Breaking the rules is the what a true man does." He says in a inspiring tone.

Flashback end

I open my eyes again to see the present. I remember what my dad told me.

I use all of my strength to lift myself up despite the girls holding down. The girls were shocked and I finally threw them off. I pulled out two tommy guns and I shouted.

"Hey Valedick!" I yelled getting his attention. He sees the guns as I ready them:

"Deals off." I pull the triggers riddling him with bullets. He falls off of y/n and onto the street below.

After a little bit I put away the guns and I rushed over to y/n. He was crying heavily. He opened his eyes and nuzzles his head into my chest. I hug him as I petted his head. He calmed down a bit before he began to speak.

"H-h-he d-did so m-many horrible things t-to me. I-I don't w-want to e-experience that a-again." He says through the tears.

I hold him tight as I speak softly to him.

"Don't worry y/n. You'll be safe from now on. You have been protecting me all this time. Now let me protect you." I say as he regains control over his body. He then hugs me like theirs no tomorrow.

After a while I pick him up and I carry him back to the hotel. But first I had to make a call.

"Hey pops. I think we may have a problem on our hands." I say to him.

After our conversation ended I made another call.

Timeskip

When we made it inside I took y/n to my room. I cleaned up a little bit before placing him down. My pet pig came up on the bed to look after him. I call him Fat Nuggets.

 I call him Fat Nuggets

"Thanks little guy. I'm going to be sleeping with y/n tonight. After today he'll want to be sleeping with some company tonight. I'll help him." I say as he licks y/n's face and heads to his bed.

I turn off the lights and i throw the blankets over y/n and me. I fall asleep as y/n cuddles up to me.

Elsewhere
No one's POV

On the streets we see Valentino get up injured and enraged.

"Those fucking bastards! I'll make them pay for what they done!" He says getting up.

"When I get my hands on y/n i'll-" he was interrupted by something grabbing him. They were tentacles of shadow.

Behind him we see a familiar figure.

"The only one that's going to pay here is you Valentino." The voice of Alastra can be heard. She had dropped the facade of a beautiful women to a pissed off mama bear.

Her demon form made look like the true definition of terror. Like what Alastor did to vaggie when they first met but with more horror and static.

"A-Alastra?" He asked.

"Alastra closed her phone as we see a phone call end. She begins to laugh maniacally as she begins.

In the distance we can hear screams and laughter as Alastra almost killed Valentino. But even thought demons can't die twice she almost killed him mentally.

Timeskip

I'm the morning we see angel dust wake up to the sound of a phone alarm. He turns it off as he see that he has a message.

It was from his father!

He opened it up and he listened to the voice mail.

"Hello Angel. This is your father speaking. I just wanted to say that you made me very proud. In the past I was disappointed yes. But after what you did to Valentino I can never be more happy if your actions. You have promise in ya kid. Dot let that go to waste. Remember what I taught you and can shine no matter what. See ya later son make your father proud." The voice mail ended.

(Sorry if this chapter was bad but I couldn't find the right for this story to take. I hope you can understand. If you didn't like then I can always rewrite it.)