Potential rewrite

So I have been giving it some thought. About rewriting the entire book. It's all scattered and all over the place.

So here is the new script I came up with so all of the l/n family will remain the same but they will retain their sadistic and murder happy tendencies from when they were alive. Bendy will be bendy, Nestor will be Nestor and so on and so forth.

As the l/n family live in the hazbin hotel they are faced with a competitive family from which I am still trying to decide. During the course of the story the two families get into all sorts of trouble which most of the time destroy hell city one way or another.

I will not be doing anymore random crossovers. I'm going to make bendy fit into the hazbin hotel world. I'm going to make it all make more sense with a little bit more comedy and lighthearted moments as y/n pretty much abandoned his murder side to be the cuddly one in the family.

It's the road map so far but I wanted to ask you all if this is ok for you? I know lots of people love this story but I feel as if I'm just making a mockery of it.

I need a vote and your thoughts about this. The poll will end in four days. If you all say yes I will take down the story two days after and if no then I will do my best to repair the damage I have caused.

Yes?

Or

No?