Chapter 33: Anger release

Genuinenovelty pov

Good evening to you. I see that you are curious as to my involvement with my own creation.

To put it simply I want to correct the history of this world. The lore of this hell of my own world. The balance disrupt by my naivety. I wanted y/n and his family to embark on such great adventures.

Yet it all ends up in chaos. This you already know. I just want to make a world to where they can be happy and free. But I see nothing failure in my own eyes.

As to why I must kill y/n and the others. When an author creates a world or story he place a piece of his power within y/n. In simple terms you may view this as 'plot armor' where the story in the world revolves around him. In order to recreate that I have messed up in. I must reclaim that piece from him and wipe the world to a blank slate.

But maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way.

No one's POV

Along the streets of hell city Nestor was going for a stroll. He currently looking for a bar to go to. He needed to vent after his dream last night.

He found one and entered. The other customers stared at him with hateful glares. Nestor closed his eyes and spoke.

"Keep on staring at me like that and your eyes will be your next meal." He stated as his eyes glowed an eerie crimson.

The customers then went back to their own devices. Nestor sat on a stool on the main counter waiting for the bartender to serve him.

The bar itself was fairly normal. There was the small tv in the corner. The usual person hitting on others. And the one person who is passed out.

The wall were decorated with oak boarding with animal heads lining up the wall opposite of the bar. The bar itself held a fair collection of beer and ale made from the countryside.

As Nestor was waiting one of the regulars decided to strike up a conversation.

"Let me guess bad memories?" He said.

"Yeah." Nestor replied.

The other regulars heard the conversation and nodded in understanding. When the bartender asked Nestor his drink of choice the demon spoke up.

"Don't worry it's on me." He said placing a 20$ on the counter.

The bartender took the money gave Nestor his drink.

"So what's gotten you all grumpy? You couldn't have held a frown your entire life like that." The demon asked.

"Three relationships went south. Each of them had the same reason for cheating. It was cause I was son of the l/n family." Nestor replied.

Another customer spoke up.

"So your a brother of y/n then? That kid is getting real popular here."

"Yeah. It's gotten so bad that I can't go a day without hearing his name." Nestor chuckled a bit.

"No matter where he is y/n always brings smiles to others. Put in the saddest part of hell and he will turn it into a rehab just by him being him." Nestor said drinking the alcohol.

"Nestor? Is that you?" A voice followed by Nestor spitting and coughing rapidly.

"You gotta be kidding." He said before turning around.

"If it ain't the three bitchateers. I hoped to never see you three again." Nestor said baring his teeth.

There are three girls that broke Nestor's heart. Silene, Lakshmi, and savannah.

"Shut it you fucking sheep we are here for our lovers." Silene snarled.

"Well said. Abominations like you don't deserve our gaze." Lakshmi proudly said.

Nestor just looked to the ground. The l/n family was hated by the demon royalty. Except for Lucifer and Charlie. The reason for this was because they had taken the spotlight from them. Tears slowly fell from Nestor's face.

Three women he had fallen in love with, three women he cared for with all his heart, three women who he believed a future possible. Three women who ate his heart out for the spotlight of fame and popularity.

The insult hurt him but he dealt with it. He always did. Then a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Look here. I don't know who you three are but this bar is a peaceful establishment and we will not condone the harassment of a fellow regular here." He said.

"Now your 'lovers' will agree that by your voices alone make you all insufferable." The demon said.

Everyone shouted in agreement. But the one thing that the l/n family had was a deep respect for the commoners. Even though demon royalty loathed them. The average citizens didn't. They saw them as regular demons. And that gave Nestor a cause to hope. The three women now enraged said something that would break Nestor.

"Well at least we aren't relationship the blue pathetic deer. I personally hope he gets run over like the frail prey that he is!" Savannah said grinning at Nestor.

The bar went silent. Nothing made a sound. Nestor said nothing in fact he never moved. He stood there with his head down. The for the first time in forever. He smiled.

You see you can beat and berate Nestor to your hearts content and he won't break. But threaten his family on the other hand.

The gentle and caring souls wreak hell when they break. But a protective brother contains two-thirds of that destructive potential.

Years of pent up anger and stress. Nestor smiled. His grin reached from ear to ear. A low chuckle emanated through his teeth. His continued on chuckling until he broke out laughing.

"I really must thank you three. I needed some punching bags." He said as he approached the three women. The customers and bartenders left through the back door.

In the hotel.

"Calas do you sense that?" Y/n said looking out the window.

Calas' ears twitched as he grinned.

"Ara Ara~ our dear Nestor is going to vent some steam at last. I feel sorry for the one who invoked his ire." Calas petting y/n's head.

"Don't worry you can hug him when he returns."

With Nestor

The bar was gone what remained was a crater. The three ladies laid broken and dismembered. Silene was torn in half, dangling on the telephone line by her entrails. Lakshmi was burned at the staked, nailed down, and drenched into holy water. Her skin peeled off as she tried to scream. Drowning in the water she burned inside out. Finally Savannah had a pole shoved through her mouth and pierced the other end. Broken electrical wire were place on both ends continuously shocking her with the final touch being a blessed cross seared onto her eye ruining her perfect face. In front of the three stood a message.

That message said: "let this be warning. Threaten me I don't care but threaten y/n and I will send you through all seven circles and back."

The message was written in blood as Nestor returned home drenched in blood that wasn't his. But that didn't stop y/n from hugging him as tight as possible.

Normally Nestor would bark at y/n telling him to get off. But in that moment. Nestor smiled and hugged y/n.

"It's ok y/n I feel better now thank you." Nestor said in a more calm state.

"Can I hug you for 5 more minutes?" Y/n asked still hugging Nestor.

"Fine. Five more minutes." Nestor said petting y/n's head.