CHAPTER-25

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy.

_________________________________________

Zaamin's pov :

"Yes ayan cancel my meetings for the rest of the day I can't come to the office aala is sick!" I told him scrolling through the emails on my iPad pro while talking to him on airpods.

"I understand sir but can't you even attend for just an hour the Brazilian clients are very important!" He reminded me but I was firm in my decision.

"I know it ayan thanks for reminding but like i said cancel and reschedule it for another time!"

"As you say sir!" He sighed because he knew arguing with me will lead to nowhere.

After briefing him about the other meetings I cut the call and looked back at my room through the transparent mirror wall while standing on the garden area of my room.

Aala was sleeping on the bed it was afternoon but she looked so tired and weak, I was in the office the entire morning I was not ready to leave her side but she insisted that I should go and she'll be fine as her fever was reducing but when I called the maids to check on her they informed me that her temperature was raising and she had refused to eat anything which made me worried sick about her condition.

I flew from the office as fast as I can after reaching home she was shocked to see me but I didn't give into her pleadings to go back and made her drink the vegetable soup by force.

After taking her medications she again fell asleep and its afternoon now, I keep checking on zain who was playing with his bunch of toys in his play room which was adjacent to ours and I didn't wanted him near aala when there's a chance that he can get the flu.

I took my MacBook as I thought to complete my remaining work and mail it to ayan so he can point out the corrections which had been made.

I was checking back and forth from my MacBook screen to her laying form on the bed and time went fast and it was night, I already tucked zain to bed and read him a bedtime story he was out in a minute like light, aala was watching her favorite muslim vlogger on YouTube on the big 52 inch flat screen on the wall while leaning back on the headrest.

I was seated just beside her on the bed answering some last minute emails when I noticed that her eyes were getting droopy thank allah that her temperature had come down but still she had cold.

"Just relax aal you'll be fine!" I pulled her to me as I made her lean her head on my shoulder and kissed her temple, she just nodded while smiling lightly her face had become pale but her nose had turned red making her look like a ripen tomato.

"You didn't have to leave your work for me I would've be just fine!" She told me her voice was hoarse "like hell I would've you know me sunshine you comes first to me!" I told her honestly keeping my iPhone on the side table.

I heard her sigh as she snuggled into my chest and I stilled for a minute, her eyes were getting closed I didn't know whether it was the effect of medications or she finds comfort in my arms but it made a warm feeling erupt in my chest which made me smile for the second time she held me tight.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder pulling her more in me and her breathing turned even in seconds, I kissed her forehead gently lingering my lips there longer she looked so cute while sleeping.