CHAPTER-28

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

_________________________________________

Aala's pov :

I woke up gasping for air in shock as zaamin tried to calm me down rubbing my back, tears were flowing from my eyes as I just hugged him tight and sobbed on his chest cocooning myself in his arms, it felt so real like I a-almost saw him in front of me.

It was a terrible nightmare, I had fell asleep on the way to the ballroom as it's one and half an hour drive.

"Don't cry sunshine hush... it was just a nightmare! I'm here! Look at me!" His voice sounded pained as he kept rubbing my head to calm me and I nodded while wiping my tears sniffing he took his kerchief and wiped my face while I looked down at my fingers not being able to meet his eyes.

"It was just a nightmare, I will not let anything happen to you and no ones going to take you away from me and that's a promise!" His tone held the finality in it making me see realize determined he is.

Whenever I try to move on something or the other happenes and I mess up my heartbeat is still beating like crazy as I tried to calm my nerves taking long breaths.

Will I ever be able to leave the past behind ?

I was so tired from everything the constant longing, pain and heartaches I didn't know what is worse to be broken or breaking someone's heart ?

I sighed and looked at the passing scenery zaamin kept rubbing my hand with his thumb to calm me and it did help and he is always this much considerate about my feelings which makes me cry harder everytime I think about him.

Why does he have to be so caring kind and lovable?

The limousine was parked on the porch as the glimmering flashlights blinded my eyes, paparazzi were going crazy to just catch a glimpse.

Zaamin stepped out and held his hands for me to take which I took with shaky hands and came out our other limousines were parked and all my family members were waiting for us.

Zain jumped on zaamins arms as soon he was within his reach as we gave a family picture then entered the ballroom and my stomach dropped remembering my dream.

It was just a nightmare aala! Don't think about it..

I reminded myself and tired to smile Ike everything is normal but zaamin knew better.

The party was starting and everyone was starting to fill in and my anxiety level was getting worse as the second passed.

"Why are you looking so panicked sis?" Asfa questioned clutching my hand which had turned cold "No asfa I'm alright!" I tried to smile but she shook her head and stopped the passing waiter she took a glass of pina colada and asked the waitress to bring some ice cubes.

"Here drink this atleast, you look so pale!" She sounded worried as she made me sit on the chair as the waitress brought ice in a glass jar.

Asfa took the ice cube bag and placed it on my wrist "It helps to calm our nerves while we were having an anxiety attack rey always does this whenever I face anxiety attacks which was very regular back in the days!" She told me giving a gentle smile as I nodded.