EPILOGUE-2

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

_________________________________________

TWO YEARS LATER...

Zaamin's pov :

"Where are you zaamin?" Came my lovely wifes voices from the other line and I signed the last document for the day and smiled "I'm done for the day and I'll be there before you get ready!" I buttoned my blazer and headed out of my cabin nodding at ayan who was wrapping up his work.

"You better be i don't want you to be late!" She reminded and I nodded at her getting inside my awaiting car "you don't stress sunshine I'm on my way!" I told her cutting the call and massaged my neck as a sigh escaped my lips.

I've been overworking for the past week that its catching up on me but life couldn't be anymore happier for me.

I smiled when I remembered how far we have come in our relationship I think my love for her increases day by day without any control.

The platinum wedding band on my ring finger reflected when it caught the light which made me remember our grand reception which happened almost an year ago.

The happiest day of my life when I claimed her as mine in front of the whole world, she was looking so gorgeous that day that I almost forgot to breath.

The day was filled with laughter and enjoyment after our reception we flew to Bali, Greece, New Zealand for our 2  weeks honeymoon and zain was with asfa and humza.

We were reluctant to leave him for that long but my love assured me that he'll be fine with them and that we need quality time with each other to understand each other better.

And we made sure to face time him every single day and he too was enjoying his time with his maam and granny after all who doesn't loves to be spoiled.

The two weeks trip sure did wonder to us as it helped us to learn new sides of each other every single day making our bond stronger and deeper.

We had a merry time with each other enjoying each other's company and making most of our time and I couldn't help but to fall harder for her every single day.

The car came to an halt as I slid out of the back seat and entered the mansion there was no one in sight probably they will be busy getting ready for the big event.

When I entered my room my gaze instantly found her and I leaned on the door frame watching her with a smile on my face.

She was detangling her hair with her wide wooden comb and she looked stunning in that pinkish berry colored gown which complemented her fair skin.