CHAPTER-17

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

_________________________________________

Aala's pov:

"Where's my lovely wife hiding is she still angry at me?" Came his voice startling me as jumped in fear.

"Are you crazy you just scared the heck out of me!" I hissed at him still trying to calm my erratic beating heart as he chuckled guiltily.

"Sorry love but I didn't thought you'll jump in your place!" He started laughing like a maniac to which I just huffed.

He's impossible!

"You know what I'm way more mad at you then I was before!" I told giving him a sickeningly sweet smile which instantly sobered him up as his eyes widened in alarm.

"Please forgive me my lovely, sweet, cute and caring wifey, I'm sorry!" He held his both ears pouting at me.

I smiled internally at how cute he looked but kept my poker face not giving away anything, actually I was mad at him for missing our dinner date where we were supposed to celebrate our first wedding anniversary prior a week of the actual date because he needs to fly to Nigeria sadly for an important business deal.

But this mister couldn't make it, I was so excited and happy to break him the news of him becoming a father but I was sad, disappointed and hurt that I bawled my eyes out in the corner of a room.

I didn't talked to him the next entire day where he practically did everything so that I should forgive him and my anger completely vanished when I came to knew he helped an injured and bleeding pregnant couple to get into an hospital because of an accident the couple faced on their way, where no one was available to help them.

He didn't ditched our date purposely and here I thought he was busy in his company, I felt so guilty to make judgments about him.

"No need to ask for forgiveness when you didn't do it on purpose, I'm sorry for not listening your side earlier!" I told him pouting as I embraced him in a tight hug.

He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist as he sighed and nuzzled his nose on my neck which made me giggle lightly "it was not your fault you were already so excited about our dinner and me being not by your side on our first anniversary didn't helped your situation!" He justified my action and I just shook my head,

He's impossible!

"Well I'm sad though, you'll be not by my side on our special day!" I pouted burying my face in his chest further trying to dissapear in him.

"Well....you know my wife can't resist being without me..so being the loving husband which I'm, i decided why not celebrate our anniversary on the Caribbean sand!" He told smiling as I shrieked in excitement.