CHAPTER-6

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

........................................................................

Zaamin's pov :

Did I hear her right?

" Well Alhamdulillah child, we're so happy that you agreed! " Grandpa told her, she nodded her head with a small smile.

But her eyes gave her emotions away. She's not OK with this decision but said OK anyway.

I can read her like an open book!

I felt hurt and guilty but I assured myself that I'll take her all pain away, I will keep her so happy that she shouldn't have anything else on mind to grieve. So a little push us necessary!

" We shouldn't delay the good things so when should we keep the wedding? " Grandpa asked with a content smile on her face.

" How about 2 months from now ? " Asfa told suggestively and they all thought for sometime.

If it was in my hands I'll marry her this second!

Impatient aren't we? My conscience mocked

Definitely!

" That's a good idea but it's a long gap I think how about 6 weeks from now we still got time to prepare for the wedding ! " mama suggested and everyone nodded in approval sipping their coffee.

" What about you guys zaam and aal? " Humza asked because he looked skeptical about this, I feel the same not knowing how she's feeling about this.

" It's up-to him! " " it's up-to her! " we both said at the same time and looked at each other in shock but everyone was smiling at us fondly.

" Looks like they started to agree with each other already! " Rey teased as everyone laughed.

" Then it's final, the wedding is six weeks from now! Mabrook! " Grandpa said happily.

" Alhamdulillah I'm so happy for you aal! " aunt was in tears as she and all the ladies began to hug her and give her blessings.

" Take care of my sis zaam and congratulations brother! " Humza hugged me tight, I can feel the brotherly affection from him he's worried sick for his big sister.

" Jazakallaah Humza, you have my word, I'll make her my whole world! " I told him while I stole a quick glance at her, her were glassy and it tugged my heart, I don't know if it was happy tears or sad ones.

He smiled at me and all the men hugged me and congratulated, as we fed each another sweets.

Six weeks till she becomes mine! My halal mate! Insha Allah!

It was late at night, time for our farewell we all bid adieu to everyone and left from there not before me giving a kiss to a sleepy Zain and whispering in his ears

" the next time we'll meet, I'll be your dad Insha Allah! "

After 2 hours we reached home, we all were tired but I'm leaving tomorrow early morning and the maids had packed my bag, I was all set to go.