Chapter 8

There are too many part-time jobs on the street. This is not the point. The point is that these part-time jobs are not very profitable.

    Having seen the arrogance of club K that can earn 1,200 yuan in one night, An Wuhang faced those little troublesome part-time jobs: "..." It seemed that I couldn't bring up any interest.

    Until he passed by a luxurious hotel, the distance between the front door and the road was equivalent to a small square, and it could be said to be very wealthy.

    Anhui raised his eyes and said silently: Lafayette Castle Hotel.

    It is very foreign and has a compelling name.

    He was a summer waiter last summer, and he was a bit tired of the waiter job.

    "Is it a waiter again..." An Wuhao stood at the door thinking for a long time. He chose the disorder, and took out a coin from his pocket: "I will go when I throw it to the front." The

    shiny silver one-yuan coin was from the young man 's. Throwing his hand in the air, when he was ready to pick it up with confidence, he was pierced by the sun and didn't catch it.

    "Ah, my dollar..." An Wuhao anxiously followed the place where the coin fell, chasing it.

    The round piece of money rolled on the flat ground, chasing unharmed, panting, and when the coin stopped, he squatted happily to pick it up.

    However, a leather shoe that appeared suddenly stepped on it.

    "..." An Wuhao's hand froze in the air, and he said uncomfortably: "You stepped on my money, sir."

    Generally speaking, as long as you are not deaf and hear such a fierce reminder from An Wuhao, most of them will Move your foot immediately.

    The owner of this leather shoe has no response.

    An Wuhao looked up along this leather shoe, his face flushed red by the sun. When he saw the shoe owner, his expression suddenly changed from savage to dumb: "Louis XIII..."

    Huo Yunchuan was in a bad mood and looked on with the mentality of Yuanjia Luzhai. However, when Louis XIII made him break the power, his face became black: "I am worth two bottles of Louis XIII in your eyes?"

    An Wuhao's face blushed when he was murdered by the other party. He found out that he had been stunned by his recent financial fanatics.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that..." But: "You hurry up, my dollar is still under your feet."

    "What does that mean?" Huo Yunchuan felt that he was stimulated: "Since Then I don’t like me spending money for you, why bother about Louis XIII?"

    "You are wrong to say that." An Wujiao sat down on the ground, but quickly got up again, because the ground burned his butt: "I I opened the bill with my ability, and the money was collected comfortably. Why is there such a thing as an insignificant argument?"     Stand up and pat his butt: "It's you, chicken intestines and small belly. After I refuse to make a fuss, I will find Brother Quan to dismiss me. , Who is it, if I have a family member waiting for money to save my life, won't your conscience hurt?"     "It's ridiculous, but instead of trying to think of other ways to save my life, you come to the club to work?" Huo Yunchuan was hot. The sun didn't understand why he had to stand here and talk to an unfamiliar teenager. It was naive: "Forget it, it doesn't make sense to talk to you."     He calmed himself down and took the first step.     The disgusted An Wuhao slammed his cheeks, saw the other party move his feet, rejoiced, squatted down quickly and picked up the coin.     "No, it's positive."     He still remembered his determination just now.     If you notice that someone is following you, you don't have to think about that boy.     Huo Yunchuan was in a complicated mood. When he walked almost to the door of the hotel, he finally couldn't help turning his head, his tone was very confused and arrogant: "Why are you following me?"     Did he finally realize that he missed a good man?     "You are so funny." An Wuhao murmured, and ran forward from him, the thin figure suddenly disappeared in the hotel.     Huo Yunchuan, who stayed in place, said: "..." His face was black and blue, and he couldn't believe that in just a few days, he would be treated coldly on the same person one after another.