Chapter 67

At the entrance of the hotel, there is a red carpet about a hundred meters long.

    Mr. Huo and his sweet-smiling gay man walked in the forefront. The rich husbands sometimes hugged each other's waists, and laughed at each other from time to time. The picture is like shooting an art movie, giving people an unreal feeling.

    The reporters on both sides of the red carpet couldn't stop pressing the shutter hand.

    There were also the excited voices of the girls shouting outside the court: "The king of men! Call for you!"

    It can be seen that President Huo's high-profile marriage with a gay person is destined to cause a hurricane in the capital.

    After all, the identities and appearance of the two protagonists are like that, these are the hot spots in the hot spots.

    When they reached the middle and late stages, Huo's wife Zhang Ruoqi got out of the car with a baby in her arms; the media reporters knew it was today's protagonist Huo's little son.

    The cameras directed at Huo Yunchuan and An Wuhao immediately turned to this side.

    Zhang Ruoqi's face was red, with a bright smile, and the comfort of the golden sun was revealed all over his body.

    Standing next to her was Huo Xiao, her husband wearing a Tang suit, and the former entrepreneur who stepped back from above, gently waved hello to everyone, appearing very humble and polite.

    Then came the Ancheng family.

    The savvy media reporter immediately guessed that these four high-value adults and children are likely to be the maidens of Huo's new daughter-in-law.

    Such an explosive existence is naturally caught in a slap.

    The Ancheng family laughed stiffly. They faced the attention of many media for the first time, and their performance could only be regarded as error-free.

    The Huo family is very old and doesn't like such a noisy scene.

    After the car carrying him arrived at the hotel, he secretly entered the lobby through the back door.

    At this time, the old man wearing a quad-core Ruyi purple satin Tang suit was sitting at the main table and playing with his great-grandchildren. He accepted the joy of the younger generation below and was so happy from ear to ear.

    As the host, Huo Yunchuan went out to welcome guests after taking care of his wife and son with his parents.

    There was a large vermilion table, and an elderly director stood behind him. He was the elder of Huo Yunchuan's clan, and his status was quite high.

    "Uncle Jiu, I'll copy the list."

    Huo Yunchuan walked over, took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, ready to work.

    Huo Jiushu: "Okay." Looking critically at his elder nephew, it is different to get married and give birth to a child, which is much more pleasing than in the past.

    At eleven o'clock, the guests came in one after another.

    When Huo Jiushu received the red envelope, he opened it and read it out on the spot, then took out the cash and accepted the red envelope. As for the money, doubled it and sent it back with his red envelope.

    This is a moral, those guests who are not bad for money all smiled happily, and even said in joy.

    Xue Jiyang and her boyfriend Xie Ran came with a special handwriting post, and when they were sealed back with a thick red envelope, they grinned very happily: "Tsk tsk, my buddy’s husband’s family is a real man. I knew I would pack a lot. Point."