Chapter 71

The wine tasting trip is still going on.

    Because of the rare opportunity, An Wuhao didn't want to give up halfway—somehow he wanted to listen to the history of red wine.

    As for how much he can remember, he doesn't have much confidence in his own head, so he will go back to chew the book after listening.

    "Mr. Huo?" The men in the field knew a lot of Huo Yunchuan, and people with business contacts came to talk to him.

    "Let's talk about it first." At this time, An Wuzheng smiled sensibly: "I'll take a look at it myself."

    Huo Yunchuan immediately frowned, subconsciously squeezing the boy's wrist with his powerful fingers, not allowing him to leave: "Wait for me here."

    An Wuhao was speechless, shaking his hand and saying: "I'll just stroll for a while."

    He broke free of Huo Yunchuan's restraint, and walked to the beautifully arranged venue alone.

    Huo Yunchuan turned his head to look at him, pressing the corners of his mouth, trying to catch the person back, but after all he held it back, he turned his head and continued to deal with his business partners.

    The young man who had walked a distance, turned around to make sure that the man hadn't followed, and he was suddenly relieved.

    one Year.

    For a whole year, I finally had the opportunity to act alone by myself!

    "Hey..." An Wuhao sighed deeply as he stuck it in his pocket.

    He saw that the sunlight in the garden was still soft, and walked over leisurely.

    Lan Weiwei, who followed An Wuhao, said hello: "Mr. An?"

    This title is quite unfamiliar to An Wuhao.

    But when he heard a voice, he turned his head and smiled: "Miss Sister, are you calling me?"

    Lan was slightly taken aback, because no one had ever called her Miss Sister, this ordinary teenager married to Huo Yunchuan was First……

    "Yes." Lan glanced up and down slightly and said: "You look the same as in the picture."

    Huo's little son is full of news on the full moon, and she and her ladies and ladies have watched them all.

    It's just that the protagonist of this news is obviously not the little boy who has just been full moon, but the same-sex couple that Huo Yunchuan suddenly broke out.

    A 19-year-old boy from an ordinary background and still a scumbag who couldn't even pass the exam.

    Lan Weiwei’s celebrity sisters group all feel distressed for the little sisters. How is this ordinary school scum boy better than Lan Weiwei?

    "Huh? Have you read my news?" An Wuhao left Huo Yunchuan, with a gentle smile on his face, coupled with his beautiful appearance, the whole person seemed very approachable.

    "Yes, I've seen it." Lan bit her lip slightly. In fact, she was surprised to meet Huo Yunchuan at this wine tasting meeting today.

    Originally wanted to come forward to say hello, but the other side seemed to have only his homosexuals in his eyes.

    "Oh." Said the young man nodded, not to mention that the other party was still a beautiful young lady: "The weather is really good today, suitable for walking."