Chapter 107

The matter was decided so happily.

    that's nice.

    An Wuhao thought with bright eyes.

    It's not in vain that he acted like a baby and made hand-made noodles to bribe the other party. It seems that the seniors have said something very right, um, how to say it, take the short hand and eat the short mouth, that's right.

    An Wuhao thought so.

    If Huo Yunchuan knew what he was thinking at the moment, he would definitely be furious. By the way, he wanted to tap his brain to see how his brain circuit turned... It

    can be said to be extremely unreliable.

    A dignified president of Huo's, would he change his mind because of a bowl of ordinary egg and vegetable noodles?

    meeting.

    "Cough cough." Huo Yunchuan finished the noodles with one hand: "Let go, I'll go to wash the dishes."

    An Wuhao returned to his senses, and suddenly realized that he was still holding someone's hand: "Oh." He quickly sprinkled it and stood by Get up: "I'll come, you continue to work."

    Then he snatched the bowl in Huo Yunchuan's hand, as well as the chopsticks, and smiled with an inconspicuous little white tooth.

    Huo Yunchuan was still a little hesitant, and glanced at the kitchen.

    "It's okay, your work is important. I'm idle anyway." An Wuhao said quickly, as if Huo Yunchuan would snatch his job, he slapped away holding the bowl in both hands.

    Really diligent.

    Huo Yunchuan looked like an old father with relief.

    After all, young people today are generally lazy, even degenerate, and have no positive spirit at all.

    It is the beat generation, the generation poisoned by video games and the Internet.

    This big boy who is about to become a young man in front of him is very good to be able to maintain a positive and optimistic attitude.

    At this time, the old father couldn't remember at all, and the number of times An Wuhao worked could be counted in one slap, even less than what he did himself.

    This is not safe and lazy.

    An unharmed is very diligent.

    Washing, cooking, and mopping the floor, if Huo Yunchuan is willing to arrange the work for him, he promises to do it with confidence.

    However, it is impossible to work, and it is impossible to work in this life... or you can try to dry your clothes.

    An Wuhao quickly washed the dishes and chopsticks.

    At this point, Aunt Zhang took Dun Dun to sleep in the nursery, while Huo Yunchuan was busy with work, leaving nothing but nothing to do.

    Diligent, he decided to do homework this little fairy.

    "..." The review process is boring and painful, always making An Wuhao a kind of anger, since I am born, how can I work? !

    Think about it before, Huo Yunchuan occasionally helped him write.

    That is excellent.

    Later, when I replied to others on the Internet, I said that I had missed the word and knew that Huo Yunchuan was writing his homework. Netizens were worried. They left messages to warn Huo Yunchuan and said Xiaotiantian’s homework and let him write it himself.