Chapter 66

After writing the posts of these six people, Anwu's mood calmed down, and I realized that this is the normal state of society, and I don't need to affect my emotions for this.

    He thought, his birthday will be more than a month later, June 25th.

    It means that he will be nineteen years old soon, and he is no longer a seventeen or eighteen-year-old kid.

    Everyone who took the invitations also wrote the posts within a few days and arranged for someone to send them as soon as possible.

    Ancheng’s post was also written. In view of the distance between relatives and friends, the couple chose to notify them by phone and the Internet, and then send the invitation by mail.

    There is still ten days to go before Huo’s Little King Sun Dundun’s full moon banquet, there is no time.

    I have to talk about An’s relatives and friends here, saying that they grew up watching An Wuhao, but when An Cheng told them that his second son, An Wuhao, had married into the Huo family, many people were overwhelmed.

    Safe and sound?

    After discussing with the family, I finally got the impression that he was the shy and humble boy from the Ancheng family.

    Relatives and friends questioned again, isn't the second kid in Anjia still studying?

    These Ancheng explained one by one. Be sure to let relatives and friends understand that their second son is the daughter-in-law of Huo Jiazheng'er, and that child is also a bloodline, with Huo's gene and An's gene.

    Ordinary people really don't pay much attention to what the Huo family is not the Huo family, but listening to Ancheng's tone, it seems that their second child is married well.

    After talking with Ancheng on the phone, a relative murmured to the family member: "The Ancheng couple is really a crime. The son who gave birth to a homosexual is enough, and he married out, which is considered a waste of care. The

    family member said, "No. Do you still have a young son? "

    Anyway, there are three children in the Ancheng family. The unremarkable married person is better than the younger son who is gay.

    The young man in their family went to look through Huo's background, and immediately said, "My father, you two will stop talking, do you know who is Renjia's brother Cheng's family?"

    Jingcheng Huo's!

    "Who?" Mom and Dad looked over.

    The young man said: "Ge Cheng's family is the Huo family in Beijing, a real wealthy family. The only son of the Huo family married to Ge Cheng's son is the Huo family's current helm."

    What is this concept?

    The parents of ordinary white-collar workers open their mouths and think about it. They don't know how much the Huo family has, but the name of a wealthy family can be worn on their heads by non-ordinary merchants.

    To be able to be called a giant, at least three generations must be experienced.

    The relatives and the couple murmured: "The second boy of An's family has a good life. Ancheng has such a son, so you don't have to worry about it in this life..."

    The reactions of relatives and friends of the An's family were mixed, but they couldn't escape the envy, jealousy and hatred. range.

    After the post was sent out, the Ancheng family also felt the status change after the first wave of catching the giants.