Chapter 29

Housekeeping Auntie Zhang started to clean up, and in a short while, she cleaned up the house, and then came over to find An Wuhao, with a big apron hanging on her body: "Nothing, the hygienic auntie at home is done well, and now I plan to go out shopping Cooking, I don’t know what you like to eat?" She said, "I don’t like to eat and what I like to eat. Tell auntie about it. I will remember it."

    "Okay." An Wuhao was hanging up his clothes, Wen Yan I thought about it carefully: "I like to eat shrimp, small octopus, tomatoes, mashed potatoes. I don't like to eat leeks, soybean sprouts, rice eel...that's all."

    Aunt Zhang smiled and said, "Okay, I'll be noon Buy fresh prawns and cook them for you." Then check the time: "Oh, it's eleven o'clock, then I will go now."

    There is a vegetable market near this high-end community, and the things sold in it are more expensive than the market price. Twenty percent.

    Aunt Zhang only found out today, and when she asked the price, she threw down the shrimp in her hand and went to see the next one, but it was still the same price.

    She figured it out, this money can't be saved.

    Since it is a nutritious meal for pregnant children, no matter how expensive it is, we will only choose the best ones to buy.

    At noon that day, Aunt Zhang made a plate of boiled prawns, which weighed more than a catty. There were also tomato scrambled eggs and a bowl of seaweed beef soup, which were very nutritious.

    Two dishes and one soup look beautiful on the table.

    "It smells so good." An Wuhao took out his phone, turned on the camera function and took a picture of the desktop, and sent it to Mr. Huo who was working: "Aunt Zhang and I have started eating, how about you?"

    Before An Wuhao, Huo Yunchuan was not so soft and easy to get along with.

    He was having a meeting with the company's senior executives in the conference room. It was open from 10:40 in the morning to 12 noon, and there was no sign of letting people go for dinner.

    It's about decentralization and working from home in the future. In fact, it's not that simple to operate.

    Huo Yunchuan also hesitated at this moment. An Wuhao and the child are important, but the company can't throw it away. It is a sensible choice to come to the company for half a day.

    Until he opened the message of Anhui and saw the table of dishes that the little angel was about to eat, red, red, purple and festive, inexplicably raising the corners of his mouth and in a happy mood.

    With that very caring greeting, Mr. Huo’s first reaction was to hold a ghost meeting, whether the meal was not good or the soup was not good; the second reaction was, go to fucking work, how could I have Such thoughts.

    "Okay, the meeting is over." The cold and tall man stood up and ended the meeting abruptly.

    The executives of the company looked dumbfounded, especially a certain executive who was halfway through the conversation, he began to worry about his future.

    Huo Yunchuan quickly walked out of the meeting room, and the employees who rushed along the way nodded solemnly, responding to their respectful address.

    Back at the office, Mr. Huo immediately picked up the phone and called the little angel at home.

    After the connection, no one spoke, only the voices of Chi Chi and Xi Xi Suo Suo, and you knew that the speaker was turned on.