Chapter 100

The conversation with Old Man Huo ended successfully, An Wuhao put away his greasy sweet smile, glanced lightly at the cold and hard man next door, and gave him the phone: "Talk to Grandpa, coax him more. "

    After getting married and having children, and the turbulent relationship with family members changed, the simple and straightforward boy in the past did not think of nothing.

    At least he now understands that even the relationship between family members needs to be managed carefully.

    "Yeah." Huo Yunchuan replied in a low voice, and then walked past him to hug his son who started crying after waking up.

    This little guy is sometimes very skinny, and will recognize people when he wakes up.

    Aunt Zhang couldn't hug him, so Huo Yunchuan or An Wuhao had to hug him.

    "Don't cry." Huo Yunchuan picked up his son and gently wiped away the tears on the other's face.

    "Hiccup..." Dun Dun's chubby face was lying on his father's shoulders, and his crying eyes were red and watery, looking very beautiful.

    The facial features may have followed the best parts of the two fathers. No matter the nose and eyes are good-looking, if nothing else, Huo Xiaoan will definitely be a goddess harvester when he grows up.

    An Wuhao glanced at them and didn't have time to get in and play together.

    The school assignments were not finished yet, so he moved a small stool and studied on the oval low table in the living room.

    Originally the table placed here was square, but it was later replaced by an oval by Huo Yunchuan.

    As for the reason, parents with children know it.

    An Wuhao listened to English while reading and writing, the white headphone cord hanging from the slender neck.

    There are also English classes after school, but not as deeply taught by Huo Yunchuan.

    Since Huo Yunchuan's guidance, An Wuhao's English level, embarrassingly, is still slowly rising.

    Basic dictation is fine, that is, it is not good at speaking.

    "Dun Dun, don't make trouble." Huo Yunchuan hugged Dun Dun and sat next to An Wuzheng. For the Nth time, Xiao Pang Tuan was prevented from reaching for the earphone cord.

    In the end, there was no other way but to keep holding on.

    "Woo." Huo Xiaoan showed signs of a flat mouth.

    "Let him go." An Wuhao said.

    "Isn't you the one who blamed me for being too doting on him yesterday?" Huo Yunchuan said helplessly.

    "..."

    And An Wuhao looked at each other for a moment, and the other's eyes were slightly insistent.

    "Okay." He released Dun Dun.

    Honestly for a minute, he repeated the same technique and hit the target with one hit, grabbing the safe headphone cable in his hand.

    The earplugs were torn out from safe and sound ears.

    "Damn." This son is really skinny.

    Originally wanted to tell Huo Yunchuan to hold Dun Dun far away, but the silly meat dumplings handed the earphones in front of him, with a serious look on his face.